B5 General Topic 2022 #6 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Noldus

I have watched and re-watched what happened between Rus and Tata in Olivia's bed  I'm not making any claim, but based upon how Rus positioned himself after Tata turned her back, he could have actually penetrated her with his dick as well as with his fingers. I would like to know if anyone else who has looked at it closely several times thinks so. 

8 minutes ago, philo said:

I have watched and re-watched what happened between Rus and Tata in Olivia's bed  I'm not making any claim, but based upon how Rus positioned himself after Tata turned her back, he could have actually penetrated her with his dick as well as with his fingers. I would like to know if anyone else who has looked at it closely several times thinks so. 

They're sleeping, you see things that don't exist

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

Not me...I've got a life 😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicht ich ... ich habe ein Leben  😏

Kann mich nicht erinnern das Rus in der Zeit wo sie mit Viola zusammen wohnten, Viola gefickt hat. Sie haben viel herumgealbert u. geile Spielchen  miteinander gemacht u. Kyli hat auch geile Spielchen mit Viola gemacht. Denke sie haben eine Abmachung das Rus keine anderen Mädchen fickt. Viola durfte ihn streicheln, knutschen usw., aber nicht mit ihm ficken.

54 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Kann mich nicht erinnern das Rus in der Zeit wo sie mit Viola zusammen wohnten, Viola gefickt hat. Sie haben viel herumgealbert u. geile Spielchen  miteinander gemacht u. Kyli hat auch geile Spielchen mit Viola gemacht. Denke sie haben eine Abmachung das Rus keine anderen Mädchen fickt. Viola durfte ihn streicheln, knutschen usw., aber nicht mit ihm ficken.

No, he didn't..

Kylie does not allow it.
The longest I've seen her allow was when they were in B3 and she offered Jaya to take a BJ on Rus, but Jaya refrained