B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

22 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Their frequent visits. Fior having been called in the incident (having showed up very few minutes after Dani's call), and checking the backyard they day after with Bogdan, and having started to visit more since then. And Bogdan showing up a lot almost whenever a tenant is leaving the project to carry her stuff/ take her to wherever, or to fix something (the washing machine at b2 and the FR restroom)

In fact I believe they (Nelly, Bogdan and Fior) live in a villa next door. 🏘️ I think you can also get to the villa next door by crossing the garage. 🏢 So I think Fior and Bogdan don't need to have sex with the girls in front of the cameras. 🎥 For this there is the villa next door I presume. 🤔 But that just my opinion. 🙄 I can also be wrong. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Noodle said:

In fact I believe they (Nelly, Bogdan and Fior) live in a villa next door. 🏘️ I think you can also get to the villa next door by crossing the garage. 🏢 So I think Fior and Bogdan don't need to have sex with the girls in front of the cameras. 🎥 For this there is the villa next door I presume. 🤔 But that just my opinion. 🙄 I can also be wrong. 

I think there's a secret tunnel linking the garage to the other villa...That's why they all spend so much time in there...they've been digging it. I'm surprised Loraine hasn't snapped a nail 😏

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think there's a secret tunnel linking the garage to the other villa...That's why they all spend so much time in there...they've been digging it. I'm surprised Loraine hasn't snapped a nail 😏

Me too 😄

il y a 10 minutes, jetlag8 a dit :

Je pense que Cecilia convient parfaitement à la villa, elle s'entend bien avec tout le monde. Je ne peux qu'espérer qu'elle est la remplaçante de Dani.

pour moi fille sans relief qui ne m apporte aucune sensation