B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

Girls look very happy with Tweety’s return ..Tweety seems totally cool with being freshly broke up with the adventure she had , an obvious beneficial then situation that suddenly occurred and a chance to enjoy herself with someone ..He got bored of her or she was fed up ( people can choose 😆😆😆😂 .. ) and back to RLC ..Now , as a business , RLC accepting a girl who abandoned the project because she “ fell in love “ 😂😂😂 , well , it can be seen as a bad example for the future , it can be that any Girl On Vacation can go on Vacation during their job ( insane ) and if anything happens , they just inform their employer that they want to quit only to come back any time…

Now , Tweety was a fresh air when she appeared because we were stuck for many months  with “ do nothing “ girls but with the arrival of the 5 new girls , I don’t know if RLC is going to offer her a job once again ..Of course , she’s a close friend of the most lovable fans GOV , Holly , and perhaps if Holly asks thst they give her a chance , she might get it ..And she might even be the protagonist in the new  apartment perhaps ? Let’s see..The only certain thing is that her adventures are for sure inspiring for the rest of the girls and the luxury they can have for a couple of months ..Tweety must have lots of talents …😈😈😈😈

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Girls look very happy with Tweety’s return ..Tweety seems totally cool with being freshly broke up with the adventure she had , an obvious beneficial then situation that suddenly occurred and a chance to enjoy herself with someone ..He got bored of her or she was fed up ( people can choose 😆😆😆😂 .. ) and back to RLC ..Now , as a business , RLC accepting a girl who abandoned the project because she “ fell in love “ 😂😂😂 , well , it can be seen as a bad example for the future , it can be that any Girl On Vacation can go on Vacation during their job ( insane ) and if anything happens , they just inform their employer that they want to quit only to come back any time…

Now , Tweety was a fresh air when she appeared because we were stuck for many months  with “ do nothing “ girls but with the arrival of the 5 new girls , I don’t know if RLC is going to offer her a job once again ..Of course , she’s a close friend of the most lovable fans GOV , Holly , and perhaps if Holly asks thst they give her a chance , she might get it ..And she might even be the protagonist in the new  apartment perhaps ? Let’s see..The only certain thing is that her adventures are for sure inspiring for the rest of the girls and the luxury they can have for a couple of months ..Tweety must have lots of talents …😈😈😈😈

Yep, they're all very excited with her return. And this might explain all the deep cleaning by the cleaning lady (Svetlana). Let's see what will happen in the upcoming time

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yep, they're all very excited with her return. And this might explain all the deep cleaning by the cleaning lady (Svetlana). Let's see what will happen in the upcoming time

Maybe she gets Daniela’s room…I don’t think Holly wishes to go back at her previous room .. it would be scandal if Tweety gets the master bedroom ..

If they get again the master bedroom together , it is again no privacy for either of them …in general , I enjoy seeing Tweety back ( who isn’t ? ) but proven that anytime if a chance occurs she will seek the opportunity makes me very skeptical with her return ..Barcelona can be a paradise for the luxury life that Tweety searches ..let’s see …for sure she’s not sex hungry 😂🤣

• Haha 1