B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

1 hour ago, moules said:

Tweety has re-packed one suitcase with what appears to be her winter clothes, or the most expensive clothes.  Holly unpacked the B&D gear that Tweety brought back.  The clue that Tweety is leaving the penthouse or villa is when she packs all the cosmetics she brought back with her.  She probably visited some expensive shops and was guided through what to buy.  I do not recall Tweety being sophisticated about cosmetics before her vacation.

She's probably shipping this suitcase by the same company that Dani is shipping her bags.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She's probably shipping this suitcase by the same company that Dani is shipping her bags.

I wouldn't ship expensive clothes to the Ukraine unless I was accompanying them.  Especially now. Might never see them again.  The Balenciaga top she is wearing today cost 1140 Euros.  Probably bought in Paris, although they do have a boutique in Dubai.

19 minutes ago, moules said:

I wouldn't ship expensive clothes to the Ukraine unless I was accompanying them.  Especially now. Might never see them again.  The Balenciaga top she is wearing today cost 1140 Euros.  Probably bought in Paris, although they do have a boutique in Dubai.

These con artists are making toooooo much money off you people

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moules said:

She was in Asia ,the sponsor (male company partner ) might have paid all expenses but it can also be a cheap fake replica , in Bali , Indonesia you can find many places that you buy either fake clothes or much much much cheaper … of course it can be the original piece of the price you say 😇

45 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I always said that Ulyana was the only one that kept me motivated to continue being a member, but lately she's been spending less and less time on the cam, but even more shocking to me, is that each time I do comment on her, no one is really interested in responding about her, so maybe it's me and my comments, or people are seeing her as less and less important these days

When Ulyana has her peace and good mood again , I will immediately appear to speak nice  about her . It is so clear that she’s not enjoying , she was crying during the party this past week and her attempt to dive in the pool was just a reaction to let go of her thoughts . She always remains my favorite tenant but she’s below expectations and that’s why you don’t see me commenting .. 

Please continue with your posts , we know she reads and she tries to respect the fans but at the moment she’s “ complicated “ ..She has proven herself even partially during this stay with some great sessions ( toys usage ) and her sex moments with that selfish guy and I don’t lose faith on her but I think she also knows that she isn’t happy at the moment … let’s see with the new apartment and the more upcoming changes . 

• Haha 2

It seems that when Daniela leaves , Tweety is going to be announced ..Let’s see also if she gets a room by herself or she’s going to share the master bedroom with Holly ( that I don’t actually wish ) .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I only said I believe you to make you feel better about yourself.  Personally, what you do with your money is your business.  If you want to pay for a product and not use it, then that is also your business.  In other words, I don't care how much you do or don't watch RLC.....that's your business.

When someone says "you people", they are not talking about all the people in the world so don't get your knickers in a bunch.  They are using an expression that the people that are lumped into the group understands.  The people that aren't will never pay it any mind.

Have a good day my friend and don't wear your feelings on you sleeve!!

At least it got a reaction from you instead of the just the usual 'sad' emoji 🤣

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sembra che quando Daniela se ne andrà, Titti verrà annunciato ..Vediamo anche se prenderà una stanza da sola o condividerà la camera da letto principale con Holly (cosa che in realtà non desidero).

Why don't you want the unique room for Holly and Tweety?