B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Titti è una ragazza bellissima e molto simpatica e sta facendo quello che tutte queste ragazze vorrebbero fare, fare soldi con la bellezza, e chi può biasimarlo?

Of course he is right. If she finds the nabob who covers her with gold, she is right but she must not forget that we pay to see her here, not to know that she is on vacation.

11 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is good that Tweety is back to RLC in B4 after almost 2 months of vacation. 

Her name is not added yet to the B4 list as a participant.  My prediction is that Tweety will be as a guest for a number of days until RLC adds her name officially to the list of B4 participants (by that time she will get paid). The reason for that is that she took off on a long vacation and this will be RLC's reaction

Same thing happened to the B1 girls and it took them a month or so to rejoin RLC again and by that RLC wants to show the girls that they are tough with whoever makes loud noises or takes off on long vacation.  I guess we will know in the next few days if my prediction is correct or not.

Yep, she's still not officially back yet. She's still as a guest. Since then, we don't know if RLC is adding her back officially or not after Christmas joke

Tweety has re-packed one suitcase with what appears to be her winter clothes, or the most expensive clothes.  Holly unpacked the B&D gear that Tweety brought back.  The clue that Tweety is leaving the penthouse or villa is when she packs all the cosmetics she brought back with her.  She probably visited some expensive shops and was guided through what to buy.  I do not recall Tweety being sophisticated about cosmetics before her vacation.

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Because I told you exactly the same a while back and you didn't believe me...and you posted that 🤣

Anyway...it doesn't really matter in the whole scheme of things my friend...as long as you don't lump me in with 'you people'...😉...there are much more important things going on in the world right now...like my 'a' key seems to be working tonight ha!

I only said I believe you to make you feel better about yourself.  Personally, what you do with your money is your business.  If you want to pay for a product and not use it, then that is also your business.  In other words, I don't care how much you do or don't watch RLC.....that's your business.

When someone says "you people", they are not talking about all the people in the world so don't get your knickers in a bunch.  They are using an expression that the people that are lumped into the group understands.  The people that aren't will never pay it any mind.

Have a good day my friend and don't wear your feelings on you sleeve!!

• Haha 1

I always said that Ulyana was the only one that kept me motivated to continue being a member, but lately she's been spending less and less time on the cam, but even more shocking to me, is that each time I do comment on her, no one is really interested in responding about her, so maybe it's me and my comments, or people are seeing her as less and less important these days

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I always said that Ulyana was the only one that kept me motivated to continue being a member, but lately she's been spending less and less time on the cam, but even more shocking to me, is that each time I do comment on her, no one is really interested in responding about her, so maybe it's me and my comments, or people are seeing her as less and less important these days

They are repeats, therefore much less importance!!

• Like 1