Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So i guess this will be how the chat goes every single time Zena turns up, just constant willing for them to get sexual. Well so be it, nothing to do with me.

It was exactly the same thing each and everyday when Malia was there ..Everyday people tuning in to see if anything more than a message and whatever more would happen .. The crazy thing is that both this girl and Leora’s Boyfriend look like replicas to both Paul and Malia ..it is like she has scanned a face recognition application or software in order to find these two people in her life .

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was exactly the same thing each and everyday when Malia was there ..Everyday people tuning in to see if anything more than a message and whatever more would happen .. The crazy thing is that both this girl and Leora’s Boyfriend look like replicas to both Paul and Malia ..it is like she has scanned a face recognition application or software in order to find these two people in her life .

Great point. Leora must be visually focused on relationships. She has a type or a pattern that attracts, satisfies or excites her.

She is an exhibitionist externally.  It seems she has a physical attraction type she seeks out to be satisfied internally.

Yesterday Leora bought Zena facial cream, new sox and two pair of white thing panties. Is it just me or is buying thong panties for a new friend quite personal?

Suddenly shy Zena takes a long nude bath. That after a pantyless Leora bends over next to her and explains the tub.

Next I expect Leora to buy a nice nightie for Zena to wear. Meanwhile now every night now commando Leora will casually expose more and more of herself. Zena mimics Leora's actions and is much more comfortable in front of the cameras.

Place your bets.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yesterday Leora bought Zena facial cream, new sox and two pair of white thing panties. Is it just me or is buying thong panties for a new friend quite personal?

Suddenly shy Zena takes a long nude bath. That after a pantyless Leora bends over next to her and explains the tub.

Next I expect Leora to buy a nice nightie for Zena to wear. Meanwhile now every night now commando Leora will casually expose more and more of herself. Zena mimics Leora's actions and is much more comfortable in front of the cameras.

Place your bets.

I bet in favor of your prognostications. With few variations, it is identical to my own. I think that when the sexual contact begins, that it will not just mimic what happened with Malia, but will go beyond it. While I  do not think it will be her first time, I think Leora will let us see her taste some pussy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Probably after the 3rd world war slightly radiated, air and water poisonus, can't breath the air, billions dead but apart from that not sure what date. :biggrin:

Got my hard hat on my head and thimble on my dick to be safe

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Place your bets.

Leora's new name should be Huggy Bear (reference old Starsky & Hutch television series).