Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

Some people get so emotional to contest what someone has posted that they don't take the time to read what they are opposing. Two people came out to argue about a point about when Leora does and does not speak English. The comment was not even made by Leora so why they would exert that much energy talking about what Leora says makes no sense to me.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'll be slammed for writing this but Leora is putting on the weight. Pretty obvious from behind. Those late night meals.

Not a character assassination just saying what I see. Going to be tough for her to lose it as each year goes by.

The last time I saw her in January her body was in proportion and well balanced and distributed.

Nothing wrong with her body that she should worry about, she will be the judge and if she thinks she needs to lose weight she will take the necessary action….She can when it concerns her physical appearance  be her own fiercest critic.

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, philo said:

Hip Hop is not a language. It is how cultural expressions, developed by people of a diaspora, come together to use english as a common base for the infusion of their own native language in a new and unique linguistic form of expression. 

It was a joke, Philo.  Loosen your sphinxter. 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The last time I saw her in January her body was in proportion and well balanced and distributed.

Nothing wrong with her body that she should worry about, she will be the judge and if she thinks she needs to lose weight she will take the necessary action….She can when it concerns her physical appearance  be her own fiercest critic.

Not criticizing her at all. Just commenting on the fact she is gaining a noticeable amount of weight in her hips and thighs. She is free to do what she wants as we are free to politely comment on what we see. I have never seen her that big in the hips and thighs. When she's in those shortie bottoms pulled up it's obvious. Again, her body, her life, my eyes used at the expenditure of my money.

• Sad 1

I forecast about a year ago, after Malia had her hairstyle makeover, that Malia was becoming more like a princess, developing into a queen, while the queen was becoming more like the queen mother. This will become an issue again if the new guest becomes a resident. 

• Haha 2