Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh btw, last night they watched The House Of Gucci. Leora was saying how she loves the stuff and buy their tights and underwear, which is something she had spoken about months ago with Malia too. 

Thanks Slip couldn't figure out the reason Leora showed Zena her tights last night they must have been as you said Gucci

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I forecast about a year ago, after Malia had her hairstyle makeover, that Malia was becoming more like a princess, developing into a queen, while the queen was becoming more like the queen mother. This will become an issue again if the new guest becomes a resident. 

Yup

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Thanks Slip couldn't figure out the reason Leora showed Zena her tights last night they must have been Gucci

Yep, that's why she showed them. She may have a day out soon, she was telling Paul about a family run farm with lots of animals to feed and pet while there, she'd been sent the details of the trip out which involves going early morning, but there was no actual definite plan, but she sounded interested in going at some point.

• Upvote 6

49 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'll be slammed for writing this but Leora is putting on the weight. Pretty obvious from behind. Those late night meals.

Not a character assassination just saying what I see. Going to be tough for her to lose it as each year goes by.

You really know how to impress a woman, I bet you’re not married if you are tell your wife she’s getting fat, then when you wake up in the morning make sure you’ve still got all your body parts and nothings been cut off during the night

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, that's why she showed them. She may have a day out soon, she was telling Paul about a family run farm with lots of animals to feed and pet while there, she'd been sent the details of the trip out which involves going early morning, but there was no actual definite plan, but she sounded interested in going at some point.

That sounds like a trip Leora will enjoy again thanks for the info

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You really know how to impress a woman, I bet you’re not married if you are tell your wife she’s getting fat, then when you wake up in the morning make sure you’ve still got all your body parts and nothings been cut off during the night

I did that with my wife but I cut her down to size into bits in the ?

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

✔️ IF any day she leaves  around 08.30am , then that's where she probably gone   as the bus leaves at 9am and returns at 6pm.  She will also visit a castle in that town.  

• Upvote 5