B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think you used gentle words too DD 😇. I didn't want to use mean and harsh words but I guess someone needs to wake RLC up so they can do something about it.

Let me disagree with you that there is an apartment coming online soon because I have been reading posts on that for almost 3 months.  All the apartments that RLC rents are fully furnished and the only thing RLC needs to do is to install the cameras and the equipment that go with them. This will take one or two weeks at most.

My guess is that the living conditions of Harley and Fiora in B6 is the reason that Olivia and Ulyana have not visited them recently and no more shows that attract many viewers.  If this is the reason, I am 100% with Olivia & Ulyana helping their good friends Harley & Fiora until the living conditions of Harley & Fiora change to better conditions.   

I think that we might be even surprised by the tenants we are going to see in this new apartment that I still believe it is opening , one reasonable rumors get confirmed , perhaps it would be better not opening 😂😆

Olivia and Ulyana have expressed their disappointment repeatedly to Fiora and Harley about living in the villa and there were pushing for an apartment change but Fiora hasn’t been so thrilled actually and has rejected the references of this subject . Harley is adorable , she tries to enjoy with lovers , friends , drinks, food , she’s great and a fantastic “must see “ tenant . Let’s see how it all evolves . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Penso che potremmo anche essere sorpresi dagli inquilini che vedremo in questo nuovo appartamento che credo ancora stia aprendo, una voce ragionevole viene confermata, forse sarebbe meglio non aprire 😂 😆

Olivia e Ulyana hanno espresso ripetutamente il loro disappunto a Fiora e Harley per la vita nella villa e che stavano spingendo per un cambio di appartamento, ma Fiora non è stata così entusiasta in realtà e ha rifiutato i riferimenti su questo argomento. Harley è adorabile, cerca di divertirsi con gli amanti, gli amici, le bevande, il cibo, è fantastica e un'inquilina fantastica da non perdere. Vediamo come si evolve il tutto. 

Non so che fine ha fatto ma RLC ha un'altro appartamento chiuso, quello ultimamente occupato la Luna e Zac, fatto bene per una coppia

28 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Non so che fine ha fatto ma RLC ha un'altro appartamento chiuso, quello ultimamente occupato la Luna e Zac, fatto bene per una coppia

Hanno chiuso l'appartamento perché erano troppo rumorosi, Luna era un'inquilina molto gentile e anche Zac era divertente e sembrava godersi il suo soggiorno in RLC.  Non credo che vedremo più questo appartamento e se ci sono tali problemi, sarebbe meglio se chiudessero anche B1.

42 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Tweety will stay with Holly.

Can I say that Tweety's return is a defeat for rlc anyway? They weren't able to find a replacement and on top of that they took over one girl who left the project to spend more time on vacation.

I also don’t agree with the way that Tweety “ appreciated “ the job she got from RLC but it is as you can see an ongoing RLC issue ..Leora doesn’t  give a shit and she’s always there .. Tweety left like an ultimate opportunist , she enjoyed a period with a “ sponsor “ and when the time came that the guy was bored and wished the next one , he left her and she found shelter back with RLC …I don’t think it is about not finding girls , they filled the beds the last period as we have seen and they are also opening a new apartment very soon which means that  there are already stand by tenants .. I think she’s very popular for this short period she was on cameras and also I start slowly believing that RLC has its favorites , girls that no matter what and during the difficult RLC times they were there for RLC when the business needed them , I call them “ loyal soldiers “ ..These girls for me are Holly , Ulyana , Leora , Loraine , Radislava , Olivia …These girls they supported the business during difficult times and they most probably have drawn good money for RLC , Holly is a top 5 fan favorite in the history , as I have said again , I can’t find anyone saying anything negative for her , everyone loves Holly …Holly brought Tweety in the beginning , it was easy I guess to bring her back ..