Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, philo said:

The way I saw the photos was when forum members were sending them to each other privately and trying to recruit me into you little clique. I was even threatened not to reveal the relationships some of you had with Leora. The forum even passed rules about revealing personal information. I don't play those kind of games that go on in private messages. I post what I have to say for everyone to read.

"Loose lips sink ships"  Never betray a confidence. Not siding with anyone just saying

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well , I was partly wrong 😂 The prediction would have been accurate but the appearance of Zena postponed the inevitable . On a strange notice , Leora compensates the fans off prime time , to be honest , it is a nice change of routine and of course , as many believe - which in today’s occasion might be right - Leora’s hormones hit “ code red “ of being horny and there she goes. 

The only thing remains to be seen is when the massages will start although the progress with the girl has been a bit faster considering that she’s not a long time friend of Leora like Malia , she took a shower completely naked when Malia was with her underwear . From the voyeur’s point of view , it was great to see this shyness and nervousness when she was looking the cameras and thinking even at the very last moment whether she should go for it or not . 

Agree   Zena paced back and forth before she did it. Now it's much easier for her

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If you recall, the person who Leora was helping out on the phone wasn't in Prague full stop. So not Zena.

Paul, her Dad and Eva are all under the weather right now, so naturally Leora is worried about them all and has had other things on her mind. Although Paul helped to calm her down earlier today and make her laugh. 

I also thought this morning that she didn't look too comfortable with having someone else there a lot. She's happy to have Zena round as a guest, but there is a big difference from that to her practically living there.

Thanks for all the support messages.

Thanks for your info. Always appreciate it.

Hate you are having one heartbreak after another. Hopefully there will be some peace in the future.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, motormuis said:

EXIT ZENA leora heeft alles in tassen gedaan en naast de deur gezet plus kast leeggemaakt.

It does look like the end for Zena... wonder what happened? Hope that I'm wrong and that the relationship will keep evolving! The bathrobe is still there and the PJs in the wash so there is still hope.

Bonjour a tous

Ce que je trouve bizarre dans cette situation c'est que Leora lui a acheté des petites culotte lui acheté un pyjama qu'hier elle fait de la place sur l’étagère et aujourd’hui elle remballe tout que c'est il passé ?