Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, philo said:

Post the photographs and let the viewers decide.

It’s you who was quoting photographs not I…Put your photo on to prove me wrong if you are that confident.

Put up or shut up….I’m done with you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s you who was quoting photographs not I…Put your photo on to prove me wrong if you are that confident.

Put up or shut up….I’m done with you.

The way I saw the photos was when forum members were sending them to each other privately and trying to recruit me into you little clique. I was even threatened not to reveal the relationships some of you had with Leora. The forum even passed rules about revealing personal information. I don't play those kind of games that go on in private messages. I post what I have to say for everyone to read.

• Haha 5

Also, I don't post photos taken by other people. I only post photos if I have taken them myself at the source. If I cannot attest to the provenance of the photo, then I would be spreading someone else's propaganda. I know what can be done with a photo. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Ste said:

Zena is living with 3 other girls and Leora said she could stay over sometimes is that not helping ? Also G-H talked

about another friend that was having problems and Leora was helping but I think she's in Russia Hope I got that

right if not sure G-H will say

I guess the staying over sometimes is over!