Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29
1 hour ago, ddhm said:

One more proof that anything Leora says shouldn’t be taken serious or whatever she says publicly to Paul or whoever is not to be believed at least till it is proved on cameras ..Leora has all under control the way she wants it and in my opinion she has her life in such a way to distract anyone observing even the smallest details concerning her life .It is clear that she doesn’t care for anything but herself and she won’t hesitate for anything just to see her goal(s) being achieved by any means necessary . She removed Malia as she wanted , she stayed by herself and when she either saw that people started complaining and most of all the loneliness in the apartment started consuming her in a very restless range , she suddenly introduced a visitor/guest , possible future roomate in my opinion .

My condolences for the difficult year you keep on experiencing .

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

Relax ….it is only an opinion …You can be more polite if you don’t  agree with it … I don’t agree with many of your interpretations ( not your translations which of course are appreciated ) and I don’t judge your thoughts as bullshit … You should find another GIF , you are becoming repeated like Leora , I admit she is contagious  😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 3