Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

I wonder how many more suckers got to sign up with RLC thinking or guessing and in the end got it totally wrong how this would play out.

She must have put a lot of trust in Zena to tell her about the cams in the apartment and just to say will Zena tell any of her mates about her experience at some point.

I do not see her having an affair with Zena on a just a turn up and then clear off scenario.

So what is install for Leora for the next two years and what is she trying to achieve apart from staying in the West.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely a rather deflated blue.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder how many more suckers got to sign up with RLC thinking or guessing and in the end got it totally wrong how this would play out.

She must have put a lot of trust in Zena to tell her about the cams in the apartment and just to say will Zena tell any of her mates about her experience at some point.

I do not see her having an affair with Zena on a just a turn up and then clear off scenario.

So what is install for Leora for the next two years and what is she trying to achieve apart from staying in the West.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely a rather deflated blue.

If Leora wants to continue to be on RLC and enjoy the benefits of a roof over her head, she has to bring in more viewers.  Therefore it is either get into a male/female relationship, or play fake lesbian.  Those pink, black, and white toys can only hold interest for so long.

BTW, don't let the heavy activity on Camcaps regarding Leora mislead you.  97% of those who watch her ae not on CC. I think her channel has become weak and in need of an infusion.  I don't blame her - 10 years is a helluva run!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2