Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, RdKing said:

It does look like the end for Zena... wonder what happened? Hope that I'm wrong and that the relationship will keep evolving! The bathrobe is still there and the PJs in the wash so there is still hope.

And her laptop.  Maybe Zena is moving to a new place from the one she shared with the 3 other girls? I don't think this is the end of Leora and Zena. Leora doted on her too much so she must care.  The tea/coffee this morning ready on the table for her, etc.

Leora may want a friend, a friend like Malia, and a fried like Malia with hansys but not living there. She sure brought the girl along quickly to where she is. Leora gave her the jacket to start which a couple days ago became two pair of sexy panties. There is more than we know and of course less than we know. She is leora.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour a tous

Ce que je trouve bizarre dans cette situation c'est que Leora lui a acheté des petites culotte lui acheté un pyjama qu'hier elle fait de la place sur l’étagère et aujourd’hui elle remballe tout que c'est il passé ?

Yes

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

And her laptop.  Maybe Zena is moving to a new place from the one she shared with the 3 other girls? I don't think this is the end of Leora and Zena. Leora doted on her too much so she must care.  The tea/coffee this morning ready on the table for her, etc.

Leora may want a friend, a friend like Malia, and a fried like Malia with hansys but not living there. She sure brought the girl along quickly to where she is. Leora gave her the jacket to start which a couple days ago became two pair of sexy panties. There is more than we know and of course less than we know. She is leora.

So there still might be play time just not stay time!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1