Leora - Home Activities (2022) #30

Brokk!

Bonjour

Je viens de lire vos commentaires

Je suis très triste pour Malia elle ne mérite pas sa et leora qui s’inquiète beaucoup de Malia de la voir dans une situation difficile peut être une solution si elle pouvait revenir à Prague ou retourner en Russie mais si la frontière est fermée sa sera difficile

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The leader of the European Council said this morning that the attack 'Took them by surprise'. 

If he says that, how can i know what Russia's plans are? Please let's leave it ok.

I meant under attack already.  Used wrong words

Any city is not safe now. Even if it wasn't one of those targeted.

I forgot about Malia who was in Ukraine...Leora finds herself in an awkward and ugly situation because she can't do anything and doesn't know what to do. Maybe Paul could avoid the call, if I remember correctly he always had a problem with his leg.

• Like 2

Just now, Brokk! said:

Any city is not safe now. Even if it wasn't one of those targeted.

I forgot about Malia who was in Ukraine...Leora finds herself in an awkward and ugly situation because she can't do anything and doesn't know what to do. Maybe Paul could avoid the call, if I remember correctly he always had a problem with his leg.

That's the thing, everything is so up in the air. Anything can happen, then again nothing may happen with anyone she knows. It's the thought it could, that's the problem. Like i said, in the lap of the Gods. It could all stop quickly. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1