Leora - Home Activities (2022) #30

Brokk!

2 hours ago, taxio said:

I think it is a complicated situation for the Queen, on the one hand Malia is in the Ukraine, she will worry about her well-being, and on the other, this madness of Putin, which involves Paul and truncates all his plans for Happiness.

I think it's time to be supportive of her, and although it sounds like a platitude, I want to feel supportive of her; Cheer up, I'm sure it will work out.

I have no doubts at all that no matter what people’s opinions are regarding the dynamics of the apartments they will have sympathy for the tenants who are of Russian- Ukrainian nationality. They are individuals and human beings and nationality should not be an issue whatsoever.

I know that Leora loathes Putin and all he stands for, and is ashamed of being associated with his policies, she is obviously concerned about the welfare of both Paul and Malia in Russia and Ukraine respectively, and possibly herself in a western country.

She should be appreciated and supported by everyone who has ever watched her over the years as a compassionate and decent human being who has deep feeling for both humans and animals who are less fortunate than herself, this alone should transcend beyond any political actions by fellow countrymen.

I certainly wish the “ Little One “ the strength and courage to combat some of the bias she may find directed toward her by ignorant people because of her nationality. Everyone is entitled to be judged as an individual irrespective of their race colour or creed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I have no doubts at all that no matter what people’s opinions are regarding the dynamics of the apartments they will have sympathy for the tenants who are of Russian- Ukrainian nationality. They are individuals and human beings and nationality should not be an issue whatsoever.

I know that Leora loathes Putin and all he stands for, and is ashamed of being associated with his policies, and she is obviously concerned about the welfare of both Paul and Malia in Russia and Ukraine respectively, and possibly herself in a western country.

She should be appreciated and supported by everyone who has ever watched her over the years as a compassionate and decent human being who has deep feeling for both humans and animals who are less fortunate than herself, this alone should transcend beyond any political actions by fellow countrymen.

I certainly wish the “ Little One “ the strength and courage to combat some of the bias she may find directed toward her by ignorant people because of her nationality. Everyone is entitled to be judged as an individual irrespective of their race colour or creed.

Fucking hell last I heard Queen had corvid not putin

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I know that Leora loathes Putin and all he stands for, and is ashamed of being associated with his policies, she is obviously concerned about the welfare of both Paul and Malia in Russia and Ukraine respectively, and possibly herself in a western country.

In regards to whether there may be some who let their opinions of how they may perceive any of the participants various participations in the project influence whether or not they may feel any sympathy for any of them, I could not know for certain although I would like to believe so. As far as the rest goes, well stated and I agree 100% mate. 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

15 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I feel bad for her. It's a tough thing esp for a girl. My mom had scars and they are judged by their appearance.  I think Zena is where Leora was 8 years ago. I think she'll fill out and the youthful acne will disappear. then look out.  Gonna make some guy happy

I think Leora is helping her with the facial issues. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

👍

• Like 1