Leora - Home Activities (2022) #30

Brokk!

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Back, and she looks absolutely deflated with the whole thing, that she hates everything connected with it, and i can easily see why. 

So not in mood for bate way things are neither  am I life's shit then you die

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Back, and she looks absolutely deflated with the whole thing, that she hates everything connected with it, and i can easily see why. Poor thing.

I'm speechless by your ''Poor thing'' comment. The picture is bigger than Leora. We all hate what is happening but there are millions of people who better fit the ''Poor thing'' comment. 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I'm speechless by your ''Poor thing'' comment. The picture is bigger than Leora. We all hate what is happening but there are millions of people who better fit the ''Poor thing'' comment. 😢

Yes the picture is bigger than just Leora, but the thread is primarily about her and what she is possibly feeling owing to her dislike of Putin and her involvement with friends and family in both Russia and Ukraine.

She would also without doubt be very conscious of the situation being bigger than one single person.

SG I am sure also realises the gravity of the situation worldwide but as mentioned this thread is about Leora not the rest of the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes the picture is bigger than just Leora, but the thread is primarily about her and what she is possibly feeling owing to her dislike of Putin and her involvement with friends and family in both Russia and Ukraine.

She would also without doubt be very conscious of the situation being bigger than one single person.

SG I am sure also realises the gravity of the situation worldwide but as mentioned this thread is about Leora not the rest of the world.

I love Leora as much as anyone here and my comment was not to her or about her. Just a question of perception. Thanks for your comments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

An example how people have treated leora for being russian , about a month ago when talking russian on the phone to paul while getting off the bus an elderly czech woman said some unpleasant stuff about leora , to do with putin and what russia was doing , as leora speaks czech she understood, and as leora said because i'm russian doesnt mean i have the same views as putin,  and she doesn't agree with anything he does.  

This has happened a few times now, also in recent months leora has been learning about the ukraine jews in the 2nd world war , and was then given the blue book to read to help her more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5