It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I highly doubt that.  Kyiv will soon be under Russian control.  Ukraine does not have the military might that Russia has, they're greatly outnumbered.

You just explained why they are being embarrassed. With all the might Russia brought to this fight it should already be over.  I think the Russian military was a victim of Putin propaganda. I think Putin convinced them that they were liberating the Ukrainian people from an oppressive government. I imagine Russian soldiers are surprised that the people of Ukraine are trying to kill them instead of greeting them as a liberating army.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You just explained why they are being embarrassed. With all the might Russia brought to this fight it should already be over.  I think the Russian military was a victim of Putin propaganda. I think Putin convinced them that they were liberating the Ukrainian people from an oppressive government. I imagine Russian soldiers are surprised that the people of Ukraine are trying to kill them instead of greeting them as a liberating army.

Russia will just call in for more reinforcements.  Once Kyiv gets under Russian control Zelenskyy's Ukraine Government will fall.

Once Putin has control things will settle down.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, Ridgerunner a dit :

You left out the rest of my comment, you indoctrinated fool.  Before the monkey Putin invaded Ukraine Finland and Sweden were not interested in joining NATO. Now they fear Russian aggression and are talking of joining NATO.:biggrin:  In no way am I going your way, but that's what I would expect a lying Russian to say.  The great Russian military is being embarrassed in Ukraine by armed Ukrainian civilians.:tongue:

yes I understood don't worry: poutine he's naughty and nato he's nice!!!! Here, go to bed...
putin does not want to destroy kiev, nor to cause too many civilian deaths, that is why the siege of the city is hard, because he wants to avoid the destruction of historical buildings and deaths in the civilian population!!! that's the only reason kiev still holds, you idiot!!! If Putin decided Kiev would already be in ruins!!!!

the muppets idiot GIF

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Russia will just call in for more reinforcements.  Once Kyiv gets under Russian control Zelenskyy's Ukraine Government will fall.

Once Putin has control things will settle down.

Considering that many thought some of the same things when they went into Afghanistan, but look how that turned out for them, perhaps such outcomes should not be considered to be for certain there either. It is known that there are many Ukrainian people who would rather die than bend a knee and be subjected to being controlled and ruled by a dictator such as Putin. If enough casualties and losses are enflicted on the personnel of the invading forces, there is always a chance that such circumstances could spark a revolution in the country where they are from. There have already been thousands out of more likely than not millions there publicly expressing their beliefs of knowing that what is occurring in their neighboring country is wrong.

5 hours ago, corboblanc said:

yes I understood don't worry: poutine he's naughty and nato he's nice!!!! Here, go to bed...
putin does not want to destroy kiev, nor to cause too many civilian deaths, that is why the siege of the city is hard, because he wants to avoid the destruction of historical buildings and deaths in the civilian population!!! that's the only reason kiev still holds, you idiot!!! If Putin decided Kiev would already be in ruins!!!!

the muppets idiot GIF

Putin does not want to destroy Kyiv? The Russian army and Putin have no right to even be in Kyiv. I hope the dead bodies of Russian soldiers pile up by the thousands in Ukraine. Too bad the Ukrainians are not able to drop bombs and missiles on Moscow. Thanks for providing us a photo of yourself. You look like the typical Russian drunk.