Gyana & Dantez (2023) #1

Pete1960

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

According to recent observations concerning the sex life of this nice real life couple ( can we have more like them 😇 ) , Gyana is close to start learning swallowing 😁 … And of course , really much much improved of a sex life  for this couple , clearly they started this relationship fresh when then joined RLC and the cameras haven’t been an issue for them to improve it and make it better and better , excellent couple . 

One thing with Dantez is he keeps the Condom Manufacturers in business.  🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I only saw thumbs earlier but this Dantez put a fuck into this Gyana earlier.   legs deep over her head and pounding for some time ... these 2 are hidden Gems  that just don't get the recognition ...  they would be a top follow for me   

those fun bags of Gyana are my kind of big, natural !  hangers   Great couple!  what a lucky find after Maracuya ??? who was a good fuck when she was ever home 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

I only saw thumbs earlier but this Dantez put a fuck into this Gyana earlier.   legs deep over her head and pounding for some time ... these 2 are hidden Gems  that just don't get the recognition ...  they would be a top follow for me   

those fun bags of Gyana are my kind of big, natural !  hangers   Great couple!  what a lucky find after Maracuya ??? who was a good fuck when she was ever home 

I think you mean Mirukawa 👌

Here is the fuck:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I think you mean Mirukawa 👌

Here is the fuck:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ya no replay but there are plenty on free sites   I really liked her and him sex and as a couple  I liked her pre boob job too...  that he recovered with Gyana is remarkable!  as she is a sexy, beautiful woman and love her natural tits .. one of my favourite pair ... 

• Like 1