Gyana & Dantez (2023) #1

Pete1960

Watching guests being so natural , so authentic and having zero issues standing fully naked in front of cameras and taking a simply daily routine shower , it reminds everyone that RLC is just a platform and how “ inappropriate “ tenants are for this kind of “ job “ when ( being paid ) aren’t even willing to remove ( at times ) even their panties ..

oh well , big kudos and applause to the beautiful lady ( I think it is Dantez’ or Gyana’s mother ?? ) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess no one pays attention to this couple--I can't do all the posting in here!!! :biggrin:

After Venera and Lion , I consider them the most “ true and real feelings couple “ … when you see two people living a normal life , no exaggerations and simply enjoying like ANY OF US having a daily routine life , what it is to comment and post ? The only difference than our lives is that they do it in front of cameras and “ sharing “ it . Great couple , amazing young people , well done and thanks to them for sharing since they hooked  up almost 2 years ago ( secretly .. 😏

• Upvote 3