Gyana & Dantez (2023) #1

Pete1960

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

and again ... watching TV hand on those beauty Titties ...constantly caressing her full natural bombers ?? lol 

leads to couch sex ... did I say amazing TaTa's

love this couple ... she is another obsession...cute as can be , best titties , and both very attentive lovers  ... unsung stars of RLC 

The couch sex

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

The couch sex

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

from another time than tonight .  while I had free cam  they finished tv and went out .... unless it was before  

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

They do it on the couch quite often

thankfully .. I just like how he always (often) fondles her amazing fun bags .... I wouldn't be able to keep MY hands off them as well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

The amazing Gyana in full daylight! 🤩

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

another natural beauty and the cutest face in RLC 

so full body view in Dayllight  of the living room I'm guessing  .. 

Is Dantez cheating on Gyana? Because Hotscope has a video on Feb 7  

which at first I thought was her, because she was similarly shy about showing the goods, but then when they went into the bathroom and she disrobed, it became clear that she wasn't. Because where Gyana has beautiful natural boobs with a decent bit of sagging, this girl has fake boobs which look pretty disgusting. 

If Dantez is cheating on our beautiful Gyana, he needs to have his dick cut off and shredded to a thousand pieces. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

Is Dantez cheating on Gyana? Because Hotscope has a video on Feb 7 

which at first I thought was her, because she was similarly shy about showing the goods, but then when they went into the bathroom and she disrobed, it became clear that she wasn't. Because where Gyana has beautiful natural boobs with a decent bit of sagging, this girl has fake boobs which look pretty disgusting. 

If Dantez is cheating on our beautiful Gyana, he needs to have his dick cut off and shredded to a thousand pieces. 

it is especially time to stop believing everything you see on this site (hotscope) because most of the titles are completely false

Dantez was a participant with Mirukawa before returning to the project with Gyana

This video is at least two years old

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, eyespy said:

I understand the need for watermarks, But why do they have to be so large and in the middle of video ?( Why Emoji)

Because the person who operates Hotscopes wants to be a dickhead and destroy videos with their watermarks they don't even hold any copyright to.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1