Gyana & Dantez (2023) #1

Pete1960

It’s safe to say that Gyana and Dantez are perhaps the most improved couple of them all , the more the time spending together , the more attached they get .. it is clear in the majority of their daily sharing moments that they are full in love , especially Gyana who I believe Dantez is for her the very first serious thing ( at least sexually I think she hasn’t done much in the past and with him she is discovering a lot ) … and Dantez a much much more pleasant and easy to entertain guy than the obvious pressure and stress he had while with Mirukawa . 

Karol and Kos , Guana and Dantez , Venera and Lion , I think at the moment these 3 couples represent a really excellent quality couples apartments …. 

Edit ; I would still love to see Mirukawa back , the woman was “ way too experienced “ and she know LOOOOOTS of things .. exactly like Katie knows 😉😉 Let’s hope that she’s back and more dedicated this time .. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 11:57 AM, moos54 said:

it is especially time to stop believing everything you see on this site (hotscope) because most of the titles are completely false

Dantez was a participant with Mirukawa before returning to the project with Gyana

This video is at least two years old

So let this be a warning...

On 2/13/2023 at 7:50 AM, Mark Thompson said:

Go get after those delicious Titties Dante   He always does

oops didnt send   I wonder if they fucked on couch again?  his hands were in DEEP under her shirt  lol

They started on the couch & moved quickly to the bedroom

• Thanks 1

2 things 

1. Gyana is clearly the most beautiful young  woman in all RLC  

watching her smile and giggle as she practices her English is very enjoyable .  so pretty 

she tells of her interests and dreams from the  questions  light but insightful 

time stamp 16:00 area  sweetheart

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Has Gyana become a camgirl? I just saw her make some oversexed moves in front of her desktop with her shirt wide open. Dantez is in the other room, so either that or she's warming up for some heavy sex  routines some time later...?

On 3/31/2023 at 1:57 PM, J0kk3r said:

Has Gyana become a camgirl? I just saw her make some oversexed moves in front of her desktop with her shirt wide open. Dantez is in the other room, so either that or she's warming up for some heavy sex  routines some time later...?

She does an online english school course and I've seen her looking so attractive and in her way a natural flirt  ( not like on purpose  just her natural shy , bashful cuteness - it was one of the better fully dressed sexy moments here ) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to recent observations concerning the sex life of this nice real life couple ( can we have more like them 😇 ) , Gyana is close to start learning swallowing 😁 … And of course , really much much improved of a sex life  for this couple , clearly they started this relationship fresh when then joined RLC and the cameras haven’t been an issue for them to improve it and make it better and better , excellent couple .