Leora - Home Activities (2022) #32

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, she was distraught last night over Malia, heartbroken.

And what was it, 2 weeks ago?, she mentioned to Paul about Zena's travel visa being renewed - LONG before the invasion, so yes she was never stopping here for more than a short stay, in between places if you like. 

But why should we let facts get in the way of a good salacious story eh? There are some people who still don't believe LB exists.....

Some people find fantasy far more exciting than fact I guess SG.

They allow their ambitions to get mixed up with the tenants capabilities and intentions. 

After a while they believe their own fantasies to be factual and become disillusioned when they are not acted out by the tenant. 

• Upvote 6

il y a 19 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, elle était désemparée la nuit dernière par Malia, le cœur brisé.

Et qu’est-ce que c’était, il y a 2 semaines?, elle a mentionné à Paul que le visa de voyage de Zena était renouvelé - BIEN avant l’invasion, alors oui, elle ne s’arrêtait jamais ici pour plus qu’un court séjour, entre les endroits si vous voulez.

Mais pourquoi justifier-nous laisser les faits entraver une bonne histoire salace hein ? Il y a des gens qui ne croient toujours pas que LB existe...

Bonjour Guyquad

Oui loverboy a existé mais aujourd’hui existe-t-il toujours 

Je n’entends plus parler de lui j’étais absent deux mois ????

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not my intention at all. You speak Russian most of us don't. We are left to body language interpretations without knowing what is said.

Perhaps you can allow a bit more info in before we speculate.

WHY SPECULATE AT ALL ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people find fantasy far more exciting than fact I guess SG.

They allow their ambitions to get mixed up with the tenants capabilities and intentions. 

After a while they believe their own fantasies to be factual and become disillusioned when they are not acted out by the tenant. 

Real time translations would stop it from happening.

• Haha 3

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Because we are trying to figure out what is going on without understanding Russian. Why have the forum at all, Jimbo?

The forum is there to discuss facts and opinions on those facts, not to see who can creat the wildest fantasy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The forum is there to discuss facts and opinions on those facts, not to see who can creat the wildest fantasy.

I hear you. But who determines the limitations of the opinions and conclusions draw by the members?

Our facts are by observation only

If someone knows for a fact otherwise then say it don't sit back and watch misinformation happen and grow.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

I hear you. But who determines the limitations of the opinions and conclusions draw by the members?

Our facts are by observation only

If someone knows for a fact otherwise then say it don't sit back and what misinformation happen and grow.

So in your opinion SG and GH are to blame for you and others creating a situation that never existed in the first place.

These two guys are not public servants to deliver information to others at will, but provide a valuable contribution to the forum when and if they choose.

Why should they bother sometimes when some people don’t want to hear the true facts because it bursts the fantasy balloon they have inflated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

So in your opinion SG and GH are to blame for you and others creating a situation that never existed in the first place.

These two guys are not public servants to deliver information to others at will, but provide a valuable contribution to the forum when and if they choose.

Why should they bother sometimes when some people don’t want to hear the true facts because it bursts the fantasy balloon they have inflated.

No, Jimbo. Fault?  All I said or meant to say was that if they see people going off the reservation then instead of saying they are wrong, tell them why they are wrong.

Seems only after a big argument do they come out and say what could as easily been said at the beginning.

• Upvote 2