Leora - Home Activities (2022) #32

Pete1960

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Zena had always been planning on going home, she wanted to be with her parents, not seen them for a while, and has been in the process of sorting out renewing her travel visa and her passport , she had not decided to join the project, not sure if even asked but is very open minded with life, so had no problems staying in the apartment. The girls spoke before leora left to collect the cotton bedding , but wasnt sure what time she would leave. 

Every conversation and phone call for last 4 days has been about the war and the safety of people for both girls, but leora's main concern and the reason  she keeps crying is malia ,(as SLIPPER mentioned)  leora keeps seeing missiles hitting her city , malia is really scared and leora can't do anything to help her, they talk by message every morning and night . 

Thanks for laying it out clearly

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

China has Russia's back if they need anything.  Sanctions don't cripple one immediately it takes a little time for their reserves to deplete. If they were smart and knew sanctions were coming they likely already had their monies transferred before they could be frozen.

I think China told Putin they had his back and told him to forget about blow back. He goes in and notice China is quiet? 

China is using Putin's action to allow them to get Taiwan while the world is busy with the invasion. Russia is Ukraine's problem but China is the US's problem. China would not be bogged down by outraged Ukrainians, they'd steam roll them.

Russia is the bear China is a herd of dragons.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I think China told Putin they had his back and told him to forget about blow back. He goes in and notice China is quiet? 

China is using Putin's action to allow them to get Taiwan while the world is busy with the invasion. Russia is Ukraine's problem but China is the US's problem. China would not be bogged down by outraged Ukrainians, they'd steam roll them.

Russia is the bear China is a herd of dragons.

At the moment Xi seems to be the only world leader who doesn't appear incompetent...

4 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Zena had always been planning on going home, she wanted to be with her parents, not seen them for a while, and has been in the process of sorting out renewing her travel visa and her passport , she had not decided to join the project, not sure if even asked but is very open minded with life, so had no problems staying in the apartment. The girls spoke before leora left to collect the cotton bedding , but wasnt sure what time she would leave. 

Every conversation and phone call for last 4 days has been about the war and the safety of people for both girls, but leora's main concern and the reason  she keeps crying is malia ,(as SLIPPER mentioned)  leora keeps seeing missiles hitting her city , malia is really scared and leora can't do anything to help her, they talk by message every morning and night . 

Yep, she was distraught last night over Malia, heartbroken.

And what was it, 2 weeks ago?, she mentioned to Paul about Zena's travel visa being renewed - LONG before the invasion, so yes she was never stopping here for more than a short stay, in between places if you like. 

But why should we let facts get in the way of a good salacious story eh? There are some people who still don't believe LB exists.....

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And what was it, 2 weeks ago?, she mentioned to Paul about Zena's travel visa being renewed - LONG before the invasion, so yes she was never stopping here for more than a short stay, in between places if you like. 

But why should we let facts get in the way of a good salacious story eh? There are some people who still don't believe LB exists.....

✔️

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If you'd had said that in the beginning the speculation wouldn't have happened.  Thanks for telling us the real story tho

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If you'd had said that in the beginning the speculation wouldn't have happened.  Thanks for telling us the real story tho

Oh so it's my fault? Not the ones who said she was joining rlc and changed her mind? Not the ones who said Leora was grooming her etc? Well at least i know!

SORRY EVERYONE! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

• Like 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh so it's my fault? Not the ones who said she was joining and changed her mind? Not the ones who said Leora was grooming her etc? Well at least i know!

SORRY EVERYONE! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

Not my intention at all. You speak Russian most of us don't. We are left to body language interpretations without knowing what is said.

Perhaps you can allow a bit more info in before we speculate.

• Haha 2