Leora - Home Activities (2022) #32

Pete1960

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

Hmm...maybe she wasn't ready to  leave the church.  The convent also provides shelter and doesn't require getting naughty on camera (unless the Abbess is secretly naughty and wants to play fake lesbian with her!).

How did Leora meet Zena?

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Sure is weird Zena would go as far as she did, agree to join then after agreeing to join basically fled the apartment while Leora was gone. She must have been torn inside and tried to cowgirl up and go but chickened out when she got on the horse. I'm not ragging one her. That is a tough position for a woman to make

https://youtu.be/Hm7HL05RFPg

50 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

How did Leora meet Zena?

During services on a Sunday morning.  Zena had walked from the convent to the church next door.  She was standing in the lobby by the front doors handing out communion wafers.  Leora walked in (she had much to ask forgiveness for) and as she was being handed a wafer, their hands accidently touched.  Leora noticed how soft Zena's hands were, their eyes met and...

Later that day, Zena experienced tingling inside, went to Mother Superior in the convent, handed over her habit, said she's outta here, and is moving in with Leora.

..and now you know the rest of the story.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

good Morning  

good night 

a great sunday to all with family and friends
(no more war)

27/02/2022  27/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and zena and sexy girl

👸 👧👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

i already explained why Leora was in tears but it was ignored, probably as it wasn't about zena. So your loss.

The funny thing is not that they ignore you but that they ignore you and use half of your information to create other insinuations.

I can understand how you feel.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

The funny thing is not that they ignore you but that they ignore you and use half of your information to create other insinuations.

I can understand how you feel.

I've been away recovering from COVID. What's the latest with Zena?

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Respect your opinions a lot.

I do think Leora is pretty disappointed that a gal she really liked has suddenly, unexpectedly changed her mind and now she will be alone after getting her hopes up to have a roommate she enjoyed being with. Leora really liked this gal.

Slipper explained well why Leora was crying and you still believe she was crying for Zena.

I'm not saying that Leora cares less than 0 about Zena but surely her concern is about something else at the moment (in this case Malia who is in Ukraine and Paul).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Nearly right patou,   leora couldnt help with the papers, because zena had problem with passport, she has been trying to get in touch with embassy last few days, then something happened today , where she can travel by train to somewhere , then fly i think,  (not sure about that part, she talks quietly like maila) as she mentioned sunday and monday.  If zena cant get out i believe she will come back to stay with leora as it safer for russians to be together at the moment. 

Leora today has been helping out a charity to help the ukranian people, she had to collect cotton bedsheets and t-shirts etc,  and  they will be made into something , leora wasnt sure she thought headgear or face masks.  Leora has also sent money to help the people.  Leora has said it is too risky for paul and eva to travel.  

@Aussie_oi_oi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Nearly right Patou,   leora couldn't help with the papers, because Zena had problem with passport, she has been trying to get in touch with embassy last few days, then something happened today , where she can travel by train to somewhere , then fly i think,  (not sure about that part, she talks quietly like Maila) as she mentioned Sunday and Monday.  If Zena cant get out i believe she will come back to stay with leora as it safer for Russians to be together at the moment. 

Leora today has been helping out a charity to help the Ukrainian people, she had to collect cotton bedsheets and t-shirts etc.,  and  they will be made into something , leora wasn't sure she thought headgear or face masks.  Leora has also sent money to help the people.  Leora has said it is too risky for Paul and Eva to travel.  

Ok, that makes sense. Hopefully she can't get out.