Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

29 minutes ago, jugghead said:

What is strange? You watch them just like me. It just so happens I met some by accident. So yeah, I care about them.

That's a good thing. I understand. But I have not met them. I wish none of them harm and wish them the best. Care? Isn't that caring?  Personally, heck no. They sure don't care about me i assure you so why should I be concerned about their personal lives?

They show we watch. If you know some of them and like them be friends with them. Don't insinuate I should somehow be. They are in the internet not in my life.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That's a good thing. I understand. But I have not met them. I wish none of them harm and wish them the best. Care? Isn't that caring?  Personally, heck no. They sure don't care about me i assure you so why should I be concerned about their personal lives?

They show we watch. If you know some of them and like them be friends with them. Don't insinuate I should somehow be. They are in the internet not in my life.

Many of them are afraid because of this war.

Whatever. Just look at ass and tits. That's all you're good for.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Easy to sit behind a computer and watch them and complain. Meanwhile, I get to hear them complain about the stupid fucking comments. They are people, not robots or playthings for our amusement.

They quite simply are there for our amusement. Robots? No. If they don't like the comments they ought to either not read the forum or go get a real job. I think Masha is a sex addict. I think Kitty has serious mental issues.  A deeply disturbed woman who has no self confidence.

Those quite frankly are well founded personal observations. I watch Leora but make comments about her current life choices will catch up with her and negate much of her future's potential. Not mean spirited, just honest. I wish them all well. All of them aren't making good life choices. But if they were we'd have nothing to watch. They aren't on camera to make their family's proud they are making money selling their own privacy.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

They quite simply are there for our amusement. Robots? No. If they don't like the comments they ought to either not read the forum or go get a real job. I think Masha is a sex addict. I think Kitty has serious mental issues.  A deeply disturbed woman who has no self confidence.

Those quite frankly are well founded personal observations. I watch Leora but make comments about her current life choices will catch up with her and negate much of her future's potential. Not mean spirited, just honest. I wish them all well. All of them aren't making good life choices. But if they were we'd have nothing to watch. They aren't on camera to make their family's proud they are making money selling their own privacy.

Done talking to you. I hope your daughter or granddaughter ends up as a cam girl. Good day.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, jugghead said:

That was the point I was making. Kitty had an argument this morning with Smith because she sent some supplies to Ukraine. It is affecting all of them. Shame on you to say you don't care this is a business. I work with the public. If some one acted like this I would want to fuck them up.

Man you have a short fuse. My career was in public service. Your attitude would have gotten you fired on the spot. You aren't the pope of the world that gets to f-people up because you think they are wrong. Psychopaths do that.

I have never met you and only see what you write. I suggest you work on some personal communication. You point the finger at others not caring but how can they respect your opinion when you go off the reservation and mouth off? You fly off the handle for the least reasons, usually because you disagree with another member's comment. Your personal life must be tough and you have my sympathy.

You know what? You can actually talk, write to someone and not be a jerk. It's possible. If you care so much about others why not try being polite?

Max

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Man you have a short fuse. My career was in public service. Your attitude would have gotten you fired on the spot. You aren't the pope of the world that gets to f-people up because you think they are wrong. Psychopaths do that.

I have never met you and only see what you write. I suggest you work on some personal communication. You point the finger at others not caring but how can they respect your opinion when you go off the reservation and mouth off? You fly off the handle for the least reasons, usually because you disagree with another member's comment. Your personal life must be tough and you have my sympathy.

You know what? You can actually talk, write to someone and not be a jerk. It's possible. If you care so much about others why not try being polite?

Max

Nope. I will not stand down on this. And yeah, I say what I feel. Been here a long time and I don't need your help telling me how to speak.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, he called her and she clearly did not want to speak to him.  That's the first call in the apartment this year with him. And not a good one either. So no, there is no resuming thankfully.

Who in their right mind would want a relationship mired in turmoil? She could get about any guy she wanted but she wasted all that time with LB. Look at Kitty and Smith? Nuts. No relationship other than they've been together and stumble into the next day together repeating same ol'

• Sad 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Who in their right mind would want a relationship mired in turmoil? She could get about any guy she wanted but she wasted all that time with LB. Look at Kitty and Smith? Nuts. No relationship other than they've been together and stumble into the next day together repeating same ol'

Who the hell do you think you are? Kitty's judge? How dare you judge anyone. Punk!

• Upvote 3