Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Trust me...when you and Leora are 20 years older, she will still be hot.

As you age, you find more beauty in women of your generation than of 20+ years ago.  You discover that beauty isn't only superficial, but there's an inner beauty that is also attractive.  With Leora, it's only superficial beauty. She hasn't shown us anything in 10 years to convey otherwise (not that it's her job to - she's paid only to display and bate).

Finally have disagree with you on something.

Leora the way she gaining weight in the neck and hips probably won't be. But even if she were an attractive 50 year old woman, she won't be on cam and we'll have many more young perfect ones to watch until they too age too much.

I most certainly agree with you take on Leora being superficial. You know as I that Leora doesn't car a bit about any of us, or our personal problems or life. Nor should she. Never met each other.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3

39 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Finally have disagree with you on something.

Leora the way she gaining weight in the neck and hips probably won't be. But even if she were an attractive 50 year old woman, she won't be on cam and we'll have many more young perfect ones to watch until they too age too much.

I most certainly agree with you take on Leora being superficial. You know as I that Leora doesn't car a bit about any of us, or our personal problems or life. Nor should she. Never met each other.

How do you know in 20 years Leora wont be on cam? 😃 With her track record,...

Assuming she remains weight appropriate, she'll remain hot in 20 years.  She may not be the young, pretty blonde/brunette people fantasize of, and gravity will introduce itself to her chest, but she will be attractive.

IMO and speaking of the "west's" mentality, Leora could easily be a trophy wife now, and probably in 20 years (after her third divorce).  No different then what Lauren Sanchez (who I've met in passing a couple times) is to Jeff Bezos (Lauren was a local TV personality/newscaster in Los Angeles, married to a TV producer, before she cheated on her hubby BEFORE they started divorce proceedings, and hooked up with Bezos).  FWIW, she's a polite, nice person who you don't want on your bad side.

• Sad 2