Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

How do you know in 20 years Leora wont be on cam? 😃 With her track record,...

Assuming she remains weight appropriate, she'll remain hot in 20 years.  She may not be the young, pretty blonde/brunette people fantasize of, and gravity will introduce itself to her chest, but she will be attractive.

IMO and speaking of the "west's" mentality, Leora could easily be a trophy wife now, and probably in 20 years (after her third divorce).  No different then what Lauren Sanchez (who I've met in passing a couple times) is to Jeff Bezos (Lauren was a local TV personality/newscaster in Los Angeles, married to a TV producer, before she cheated on her hubby BEFORE they started divorce proceedings, and hooked up with Bezos).  FWIW, she's a polite, nice person who you don't want on your bad side.

Fascinating. You are correct. but how she looks is up to her. Right now her ass pays the bills. But will it in 20 years? Hope I live long enough to know the answer to that question.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Regardless of our differences, guys, my thoughts go out to the participants of RLC. I ask we show our support for them. Kitty, Smith, Leora, Linda and Tibor, whomever, I stand with them.

I 100% could care less about each and every one.  I might mourn for 15 seconds if one got hit by a bus.  I have enough people in 'reality' who depend on me and/or care for that I love (or at the very least, have concern for), then these people.
This sounds very 'woke'.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

I 100% could care less about each and every one.  I might mourn for 15 seconds if one got hit by a bus.  I have enough people in 'reality' who depend on me and/or care for that I love (or at the very least, have concern for), then these people.
This sounds very 'woke'.

As usual you are a son of a bitch. I personally know some of these people. Nice to know you have a heart.

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

How do you know in 20 years Leora wont be on cam? 😃 With her track record,...

Assuming she remains weight appropriate, she'll remain hot in 20 years.  She may not be the young, pretty blonde/brunette people fantasize of, and gravity will introduce itself to her chest, but she will be attractive.

IMO and speaking of the "west's" mentality, Leora could easily be a trophy wife now, and probably in 20 years (after her third divorce).  No different then what Lauren Sanchez (who I've met in passing a couple times) is to Jeff Bezos (Lauren was a local TV personality/newscaster in Los Angeles, married to a TV producer, before she cheated on her hubby BEFORE they started divorce proceedings, and hooked up with Bezos).  FWIW, she's a polite, nice person who you don't want on your bad side.

Trophy wife happy life.  I have one, unfortunately with a medical problem. Leora to me is someone to watch. When she's gone maybe there will be another to interest me, us, whatever.  She is a cam girl, now a woman approaching middle age.

Her value to me is only her appearance and behavior on cam which is really becoming repetitive. Ask Jimbo. Zena gave me some hope but I may well cancel my subscription like Jimbo and others have. How many times can a person watch a woman do what she does the same way over and over.

I didn't subscribe to watch a woman age while she talks on the phone or eats. I wish her well. But as Leora is now she definitely isn't wife material. She's able to bate on camera, dance sexy sure. Back when I was looking for a wife I sure as hell would be interested in a woman that thousands have watched on the internet forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

As usual you are a son of a bitch. I personally know some of these people. Nice to know you have a heart.

YOU know them - you should have concern.

I don't know them. I have people I know, and have ties to, that deserve my concern for their welfare.

Also, when you swear and insult someone, you've lost the argument (or debate).

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

YOU know them - you should have concern.

I don't know them. I have people I know, and have ties to, that deserve my concern for their welfare.

Also, when you swear and insult someone, you've lost the argument (or debate).

Don't need to win any debates. I win before it begins. You have always been a troll here. I also have people I care about so kiss my ass.

I hope Bluto rips off your arm and fucks your ass with it.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Howard said:

This sounds very 'woke'.

Dang. Got to agree yet again with Howard

They aren't our friends. They couldn't care less about us.

They are doing their job and we wait.  It's business.

• Haha 2