Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Anyone can judge what they see. I was a psych major and have some level of understanding behavior. I didn't 'judge' her I said she obviously is a deeply troubled woman. She has no self confidence, isn't even able to walk in a line from here to there without changing directions back and forth. Watch her.  Watch her melt down and rant at Smith even when he is at the other end of the apartment then collapse in tears. If you think that is normal healthy behavior that may explain your rude answers. Her behavior is not at all normal nor healthy. She's more worried about make up, a nose job and clothes rather than get halp

I guess the ignore didn't work. Ok so I don't need to watch her. I talk to her almost daily.

Psych major? Perhaps you need your credentials renewed.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Finally have disagree with you on something.

Leora the way she gaining weight in the neck and hips probably won't be. But even if she were an attractive 50 year old woman, she won't be on cam and we'll have many more young perfect ones to watch until they too age too much.

I most certainly agree with you take on Leora being superficial. You know as I that Leora doesn't car a bit about any of us, or our personal problems or life. Nor should she. Never met each other.

You are 100% wrong in your assessment of Leora…..I think she looks better nowadays than she did five years ago, her body is in proportion, superb natural breasts, lovely arse and there is nothing wrong with her face either.

As for caring about us, why should she, we are hardly disadvantaged are  we, we may not like the way her performance levels have decreased but we have choices of what to do to remedy that disappointment don’t we?

Nothing wrong with her appearance at all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are 100% wrong in your assessment of Leora…..I think she looks better nowadays than she did five years ago, her body is in proportion, superb natural breasts, lovely arse and there is nothing wrong with her face either.

As for caring about us, why should she, we are hardly disadvantaged are  we, we may not like the way her performance levels have decreased but we have choices of what to do to remedy that disappointment don’t we?

Nothing wrong with her appearance at all.

She was prettiest in her teens but her body is better now for sure, even better 3 months ago. I have nothing against her appearance either just observing it evolves as all do. Without it I wouldn't pay the $45 a month

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I guess the ignore didn't work. Ok so I don't need to watch her. I talk to her almost daily.

Psych major? Perhaps you need your credentials renewed.

Jugghead,

I've never called you names. I do think you are personally involved and can't detach and be rational without emotion with your friends. I can understand how that would be for you. Just wish you can understand how it would be different for me or other that might think differently...and without the name calling. You go off and rant to myself and others yet somehow think it's okay while simultaneously criticizing others for their opinions just because you think differently. Think what you want. Let me. Why the insults and names?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1