B4 - General Topic 2022 #27 (March)

1 minute ago, TheDude212 said:

got the feeling that fiora would ear radi up (and out?) if she'd let her. either that or she's a pretty good actor.

As a good friend said once , Fiora and Radi know exactly what needs to be done for viewership and top cams , very clever ..But , at the sad times we are living , such escapes are very well appreciated ..But , Fiora isn’t in the fake teasing level , if she wants , she will go crazy ways with  Radislava ..

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As a good friend said once , Fiora and Radi know exactly what needs to be done for viewership and top cams , very clever ..But , at the sad times we are living , such escapes are very well appreciated ..But , Fiora isn’t in the fake teasing level , if she wants , she will go crazy ways with  Radislava ..

I have no Idea what will happen tonight between Radislava and Fiora,  I would never have imagined these two being together in the first place.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have no Idea what will happen tonight between Radislava and Fiora,  I would never have imagined these two being together in the first place.

2 of the biggest showgirls? ...I'd say it was always on the cards...

• Like 1

I cannot imagine why Radi chose to go to the hall bathroom with her friend. They both have been known to love to eat pussy. While I cannot say what they did in the bathroom, I can say that the only thing she washed afterwards in the shower was her pussy. 

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I cannot imagine why Radi chose to go to the hall bathroom with her friend. They both have been known to love to eat pussy. While I cannot say what they did in the bathroom, I can say that the only thing she washed afterwards in the shower was her pussy. 

I thought that was a bit odd, It looks like Radi is not sure how far she wants to go with Fiora.

13 minutes ago, philo said:

Her friend is the showgirl from B6...Fiora

• Upvote 1

Fiora just wants to get on with the sex instead Radi just wants to fuck around pretending to be sensual. I have never seen such bullshit. Does Radi actually think such shite turns anyone on. I wander when her batteries run out and her chewing gum runs dry!!!

• Upvote 2

I once dated a woman who worked in the sex industry. She did live girl-girl scenes at a local club. I asked her how they were able to control themselves while during a scene. She told me that she and the girl would get themselves off before they did the show so as not to risk going off script in front of the audience. I don't know if this is what Radi is doing but this show looks so choreographed and there seems to be no sexual tension between them now.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

Fiora just wants to get on with the sex instead Radi just wants to fuck around pretending to be sensual. I have never seen such bullshit. Does Radi actually think such shite turns anyone on. I wander when her batteries run out and her chewing gum runs dry!!!

Radi did not want to have sex with Fiora the other night in B6, and I think she has the same feeling tonight.