B4 - General Topic 2022 #27 (March)

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Shouldn't her initial project have been to get out of B4? which I highly doubt 😁

Wile I was watching her she took a long bath in the tub and took a long time doing makeup. Looked like she was going out. Then I saw her wearing yoga pants and bra so....

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Mentre la stavo guardando, ha fatto un lungo bagno nella vasca e ha impiegato molto tempo a truccarsi. Sembrava che stesse uscendo. Poi l'ho vista indossare pantaloni da yoga e reggiseno, quindi...

Sorry. I misunderstood that he had to get out of the project. I noticed that she was changing and I immediately said that maybe she had to go out with the same guy who threw packages at Daniela? Do you remember how many times she prepared herself and then she stayed at home?

Radislava in a super surprising behavior and mood while being with “ outsiders “ of B4 , even being colleagues , following yesterday’s visit in B6 ..Impressed and well done  👏🏻👏🏻

Anyone still watching this AGAIN for hundreth time is a fucking loser and needs to get a life.

These parties which have been thrust on the subscribers are completly platonic, repetative and only exist in otder to draw in more Subscribets by BAITING THEM.

Que the "oh I just love watching them having fun crowd"  fucking schill losers.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava in a super surprising behavior and mood while being with “ outsiders “ of B4 , even being colleagues , following yesterday’s visit in B6 ..Impressed and well done  👏🏻👏🏻

Impressed?!?! I think it's sad that she's gone mainstream! I have to find someone else to watch...unfortunately there's not much to choose from. 

5 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Impressed?!?! I think it's sad that she's gone mainstream! I have to find someone else to watch...unfortunately there's not much to choose from. 

I think that due to the current circumstances , she might have realized that the best thing at the moment is for any of the tenants to send an indirect message to the viewers that they are all together in this and they have nothing in difference apart from the countries they were born . Two parties in one day , trying to get together and visiting apartments and not being isolated in their rooms and with their phones ( Radislava / Loraine ) . Socializing , trying to have happy thoughts and escape as much as possible sad emotions during what’s happening at this point  .

• Thanks 1