B4 - General Topic 2022 #27 (March)

24 minutes ago, costa049 said:

OT - How does Tata look today? She was looking miserable yesterday, after leaving B5 wasted the night before. Two days in a row drinking.

Something has certainly happened to her that we do not know. She gets paid to stay there and entertain .. She's not doing it, which is why I think so

30 minutes ago, costa049 said:

OT - How does Tata look today? She was looking miserable yesterday, after leaving B5 wasted the night before. Two days in a row drinking.

Why didn't you made this question on B5 topic?

7 minutes ago, outofme said:

Something has certainly happened to her that we do not know. She gets paid to stay there and entertain .. She's not doing it, which is why I think so

Yeah. I just wounder what is happening that most of all Ukrainians look sad lately.  🙄

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, costa049 said:

There are two ways to react with what’s happening currently in Ukraine .We are experiencing both ways due to the complexity of the tenants personalities . B5 ( all Ukrainians ) the first days they were devastated and sad , worried and restless , the TV on 24/7 watching the news and on their phones most probably trying to keep in touch with beloved ones back in their country ..The result of this behavior brought them eventually to a big “ FUCK OFF “ with everything , they turned off the TV and they tried to have fun and enjoy themselves with endless alcohol , music , for sure drugs ..And then , there’s the reaction we see mostly from Zabava in B1 which represents the other way , the one of someone feeling scared , worried , sad , disappointed , helpless if I can say so as well .

Consider also both Tata and Zabava participating in RLC for the first time and not having the experience of being in another place working like Kylie and Rus for example , the girls came to have fun , enjoy themselves and ultimately us , the viewers , Zabava did it actually in 48 hours since she entered the apartment , Tata I think she would also offer a lot but…

And that’s the explanation from my side , especially about Tata .

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are two ways to react with what’s happening currently in Ukraine .We are experiencing both ways due to the complexity of the tenants personalities . B5 ( all Ukrainians ) the first days they were devastated and sad , worried and restless , the TV on 24/7 watching the news and on their phones most probably trying to keep in touch with beloved ones back in their country ..The result of this behavior brought them eventually to a big “ FUCK OFF “ with everything , they turned off the TV and they tried to have fun and enjoy themselves with endless alcohol , music , for sure drugs ..And then , there’s the reaction we see mostly from Zabava in B1 which represents the other way , the one of someone feeling scared , worried , sad , disappointed , helpless if I can say so as well .

Consider also both Tata and Zabava participating in RLC for the first time and not having the experience of being in another place working like Kylie and Rus for example , the girls came to have fun , enjoy themselves and ultimately us , the viewers , Zabava did it actually in 48 hours since she entered the apartment , Tata I think she would also offer a lot but…

And that’s the explanation from my side , especially about Tata .

The novelty will wear off then they become like the rest. Sit around all day staring at a phone.  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The novelty will wear off then they become like the rest. Sit around all day staring at a phone.  :biggrin:

I think we just need to understand them during these uncertain times..But for what I know about life it is that people ( except the ones who experience things ) forget easy and keep on with their lives , the more this continues and isn’t affecting in a direct way the rest of the world , it will slowly be reducing the interest and the unlucky and unfortunate will simply be the people of these two countries ..It is the same like the people from Syria , Afghanistan , Yugoslavia in the past and so on ..

RLC has truly unwatchable. Insincere girls throughout every apartment in Barcelona. The war in Ukraine has turned all of them into refugees. The difference between these Barcelona refugees and those fleeing to Poland is that they live a life of luxury courtesy of RLC subscribers!!! In return they give bullshit shows full of passionless massages. Lorraine is the ultimate con-woman. She is gorgeous without doubt but her cold hearted, calculated approach to life on RLC is worthy of the title for best scammer in the history of RLC.

Thank goodness for Leora, Masha and Martina without them RLC would be dead in the water!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, van the man said:

RLC has truly unwatchable. Insincere girls throughout every apartment in Barcelona. The war in Ukraine has turned all of them into refugees. The difference between these Barcelona refugees and those fleeing to Poland is that they live a life of luxury courtesy of RLC subscribers!!! In return they give bullshit shows full of passionless massages. Lorraine is the ultimate con-woman. She is gorgeous without doubt but her cold hearted, calculated approach to life on RLC is worthy of the title for best scammer in the history of RLC.

Thank goodness for Leora, Masha and Martina without them RLC would be dead in the water!!!

They were the same before the war.