Katie & Adam (2022) #1

7 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

They clearly live in the same building as Gyana and Dantez so maybe we can have so parties but no sleepover I guess

I actually thought it was their apt, just added a few new cams lol!!

For what  is worth , it is great to see in less than 24 hours the new tenants having a visitor , a clear indication that cameras aren’t an issue for them and of course the guest has no problem to be in front of them .An excellent example already set from Katie and Adam .

• Haha 1

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Pour ce qui vaut la peine, c'est formidable de voir en moins de 24 heures les nouveaux locataires avoir un visiteur, une indication claire que les caméras ne sont pas un problème pour eux et bien sûr l'invitation n'a aucun problème à être devant eux. excellent exemple déjà donné par Katie et Adam.

Moi, je suis désolé mais je n'arrive pas à comprendre ce qui t'excite dans cette situation qu'ils reçoivent un invité !

Quel invité !  un SDF qui se pointe chez toi à huit heures du matin, à qui il faut trouver un endroit pour qu'il s'allonge , lui passer une serviette et qui n'a aucune interaction avec la maitresse de maison qui ne peut pas finir de s'habiller chez elle .

je ne comprends pas tes réactions parfois à s'enthousiamer pour un oui ou un non ! je suis un peu dubitatif devant ces propos ..

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I'm sorry, but I can't understand what turns you on when you have a guest!

What a guest! A homeless person who shows up at your house at 8 o'clock in the morning, to whom you have to find a place to lie down, give him a towel and who has no interaction with the housewife who can't finish getting dressed at home.

I don't understand your reactions sometimes to get excited for a yes or a no! I'm a bit dubious in front of these remarks.

In general, I think it's good that RLC has finally opened a new couple apartment. But the comments sounds again like what we had to hear lately from the other apatment in the area.

RLC urgently needs some good new couple apartments. Something like the quality of Eva and Sam, Annabelle and Efim, etc. People who are actually exciting to watch, maybe a bit younger (like for still university students) and especially with actually good looking girls.