B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

Would love to see what is going on behind the scenes here. We can only guess what exactly went wrong (presumably during the gathering) but all seemed calm before transmission cut didn't it? 🤔

PS if anybody bored you can go and watch 3 stunningly charismatic males slobbing at the brilliant new apt. 🥱

I did not understand what Agneta said about the Ukrainian situation, but I saw Kristy who immediately intervened to say not to comment, if by chance Agneta said something in favor of Putin the crazy, then they did well to kick her out of the apartment, to kick your ass.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I did not understand what Agneta said about the Ukrainian situation, but I saw Kristy who immediately intervened to say not to comment, if by chance Agneta said something in favor of Putin the crazy, then they did well to kick her out of the apartment, to kick your ass.

What happened to freedom of speech? I guess that doesn't exist in Europe. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Che fine ha fatto la libertà di parola? Immagino che non esista in Europa. 🙄

Beyond the freedom of speech which I do not want to discuss, keep in mind that he loudly declared the address of the apartment for the taxi driver, this is also very serious for the safety of the girls

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Beyond the freedom of speech which I do not want to discuss, keep in mind that he loudly declared the address of the apartment for the taxi driver, this is also very serious for the safety of the girls

So what does Agneta have to do with that?

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

It is worth remembering that, on paper at least, the owners of RLC are Russian.

this is why the best thing to do is boycott the whole rlc site ans stop give your money for this russian site !

• Confused 1