B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's not what Russia is doing here...:dodgy:

Any use of weapons for any reason it is a wrong call , especially when a county isn’t a threat for another one .Ukraine would never be a threat for a Russia as Iraq would have never been for USA or Yugoslavia or Afghanistan ..Anytime a war happens , guns and whatever systems are sold , innocents die , people out of nowhere have to leave their countries .. Madmen in history have always existed , the problem has always been why the politics have made them rise so much and be able to take decisions affecting not only millions directly but indirectly billions 😔😒

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Any use of weapons for any reason it is a wrong call , especially when a county isn’t a threat for another one .Ukraine would never be a threat for a Russia as Iraq would have never been for USA or Yugoslavia or Afghanistan ..Anytime a war happens , guns and whatever systems are sold , innocents die , people out of nowhere have to leave their countries .. Madmen in history have always existed , the problem has always been why the politics have made them rise so much and be able to take decisions affecting not only millions directly but indirectly billions 😔😒

All this is about fuel. Europe wants it and Russia too. The NATO argument have some value to Russia to be afraid. But I think that this forum have a specific topic for this subject.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry DD...Unless I've misread several of your post now, you have a strange attitude here...You seem to value RLC new apts, new girls and filling new apts over and above innocent people being slaughtered in Ukraine...

You had the same blase attitude when Covid was rampant...

I don’t buy the western propaganda ..There’s a guy ( Putin ) that has lost his senses , the question is why he reached the point and we see whatever we see ? I have all the history of Ukraine since 2004 ( I can PM you 😁 ) , but this is a different  story than invading as he is doing ..The hypocrisy of the western world is in my opinion and the way I see things beyond words and that’s what I don’t like . I don’t forget what has happened in other countries , that’s all ..Putin lost any credibility with what he’s doing but i am not going to blame a nation and its people of 180 million . 

As I have said , a fistful of people decide the fate of millions and indirectly billions , what are we as citizens do about it ? 😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

All this is about fuel. Europe wants it and Russia too. The NATO argument have some value to Russia to be afraid. But I think that this forum have a specific topic for this subject.

Yes ,  my bad .. I stop now 😬

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One thing we have to recognize from Cleo. We see many girls get drunk and wasted and in the other they are destroyed, but Cleo looks fine.

I think she has a "drinking routine".
You see it now, she drinks a glass of wine in 10 minutes and refills it

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One thing we have to recognize from Cleo. We see many girls get drunk and wasted and in the other they are destroyed, but Cleo looks fine.

Yep I couldn't help noticing how fresh and upbeat she looked when apt came back online earlier, she generally seems to have nice and relaxed social attitude around the place.

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t buy the western propaganda ..There’s a guy ( Putin ) that has lost his senses , the question is why he reached the point and we see whatever we see ? I have all the history of Ukraine since 2004 ( I can PM you 😁 ) , but this is a different  story than invading as he is doing ..The hypocrisy of the western world is in my opinion and the way I see things beyond words and that’s what I don’t like . I don’t forget what has happened in other countries , that’s all ..Putin lost any credibility with what he’s doing but i am not going to blame a nation and its people of 180 million . 

As I have said , a fistful of people decide the fate of millions and indirectly billions , what are we as citizens do about it ? 😔

I can answer your question DD. The Russians should go out on the streets in millions in large scale protests (if they don't like what they see happening in Ukraine) and force Putin to step down. But unfortunately, Putin is doing a very good job at brain wash the Russians and sadly the majority of them believe him. 😞 😠

I think you are not happy with what the western world does in some cases. The thing that I have been struggling with for a number of years (I previously mentioned it on here) is that the five permanent members of the U.N. security council which are supposedly responsible for world peace and security (one of them is Russia 🙃) are the largest arms manufacturers and dealers in the world.