Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

52 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Patethic,pathetic as usual.Brag over how good you are,you looser.

Max isn't tooting his own horn.  While I am not comfortable with some of his observations (or expressed characteristics of Leora), he's on point: She's been on cam for 1/3 of her life at this "half-way house for lost souls".  RLC isn't meant to be a permanent residence.  It's an avenue for those who have very little modesty (or have put their modesty on hold), to earn money with provided shelter in lieu of getting nekkid or being sexual on camera, while they discover what their calling is (or have decided on a direction they want their life to go).  RLC keeps her around because she makes money for them.  They care much less about her then most of you. All Max and I have done is UNSELFISHLY point out the obvious. 

There's no "I'm better than though" being expressed.  It's disappointment that someone who has shown (potential) to grow as a person, remains in a safe place (with no advancement). Socially and emotionally, she has grown much less the past 10 years than any peers she has known during that time. And as she puts her life out for display as SHE IS PAID TO DO, she is open for criticism. If you care for her as much as many of you say or imply, you'd recognize her limited growth and want her to branch out and experience both the good and challenging things in life that we all do. 

Nobody is trying to plan or run her life. Just as EVERYONE has offered advice to family, friends, or acquaintances, the same is being done here. Possibly in a more stern manner (which in ways projects frustration of how a pretty, intelligent young lady can't see the forest from the trees).  What many of you don't like about these opinions being expressed is they subconsciously challenge the enjoyment you get seeing her (and acting accordingly, like the teen-ager you once were). 

You want what is best for her?  You have no compelling argument saying she is better on cam then to go and experience a better life for herself.  Just the opposite -  you feel she is better on cam to amuse you (but you mask that either by insulting those who say otherwise, or masking your argument so in reality, you want her to stick around so you can wank the willy).

All Max and I have done is UNSELFISHLY point out the obvious. For her own self-respect, self-esteem, and continuing growth as a young woman, she needs to move on.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus  moos54 tikayou marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste 

You need to start having a better look at your 'Happy Leora Family' Pulo. 🙄

Getting more like the Manson Family.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

Max isn't tooting his own horn.  While I am not comfortable with some of his observations (or expressed characteristics of Leora), he's on point: She's been on cam for 1/3 of her life at this "half-way house for lost souls".  RLC isn't meant to be a permanent residence.  It's an avenue for those who have very little modesty (or have put their modesty on hold), to earn money with provided shelter in lieu of getting nekkid or being sexual on camera, while they discover what their calling is (or have decided on a direction they want their life to go).  RLC keeps her around because she makes money for them.  They care much less about her then most of you. All Max and I have done is UNSELFISHLY point out the obvious. 

There's no "I'm better than though" being expressed.  It's disappointment that someone who has shown (potential) to grow as a person, remains in a safe place (with no advancement). Socially and emotionally, she has grown much less the past 10 years than any peers she has known during that time. And as she puts her life out for display as SHE IS PAID TO DO, she is open for criticism. If you care for her as much as many of you say or imply, you'd recognize her limited growth and want her to branch out and experience both the good and challenging things in life that we all do. 

Nobody is trying to plan or run her life. Just as EVERYONE has offered advice to family, friends, or acquaintances, the same is being done here. Possibly in a more stern manner (which in ways projects frustration of how a pretty, intelligent young lady can't see the forest from the trees).  What many of you don't like about these opinions being expressed is they subconsciously challenge the enjoyment you get seeing her (and acting accordingly, like the teen-ager you once were). 

You want what is best for her?  You have no compelling argument saying she is better on cam then to go and experience a better life for herself.  Just the opposite -  you feel she is better on cam to amuse you (but you mask that either by insulting those who say otherwise, or masking your argument so in reality, you want her to stick around so you can wank the willy).

All Max and I have done is UNSELFISHLY point out the obvious. For her own self-respect, self-esteem, and continuing growth as a young woman, she needs to move on.

Smile, Howard. Say only nice things that make everyone feel great! Happy, happy

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Il y a 7 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle a été avec Paul deux fois ce soir, en fait toujours à l’appel en ce moment. Elle a eu une discussion « animée » avec son père, et un autre appel à quelqu’un que je ne savais pas qui (pas LB cependant).

Malia est toujours au milieu de tout cela malheureusement.

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci pour les renseignements et vos commentaires

Continué à nous donner des nouvelles

Bon week-end

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

OK, so you’ve pointed out the obvious but as both you and Max seem to be so superior to the rest of us lesser mortals why has it taken you so long when this could have been done months ago, and saved all the bullshit that’s surrounded it

One thing both you and Max haven’t taken into consideration that’s how much money she’s got in the bank, don’t forget ALL women sit on their best asset.

• Upvote 9

54 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

OK, so you’ve pointed out the obvious but as both you and Max seem to be so superior to the rest of us lesser mortals why has it taken you so long when this could have been done months ago, and saved all the bullshit that’s surrounded it

One thing both you and Max haven’t taken into consideration that’s how much money she’s got in the bank, don’t forget ALL women sit on their best asset.

The simple thing that always makes me curious whenever i see things like this is - How do people have such regular and repetitive criticism for someone, but then continue to watch them every day? It could be anyone, Leora, Masha, anyone - Nothing to do with the individual, just the point of having such issues yet sticking with them.

I wouldn't buy a ticket to go and watch a band i don't like.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

10 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I didn't justify anything, Naga. You read enough to get upset, thought you already knew what was going on and responded.

BBC? Really. You might as well watch CNN.

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media." --William Colby, former CIA director

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. --William Casey, former CIA Director

We lie, we steal, we cheat and we train to do it -Mike Pompéo, former CIA director

Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news. -Zbigniew Brzezinski

The BBC is a very reliable source my friend...

• Upvote 1