Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

il y a 3 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Bingo. Il en tire plus qu'elle. Si l'entreprise gagne de l'argent, pourquoi aurait-il besoin d'une injection de liquidités ?

Comment une entreprise pourrait elle rapporter de l'argent quand le pays est au bort du ko

Bonsoir a vous tous les amis

Bonsoir Leora ❤️

Hier j’ai raté ta belle prestation peut être se soir aussi

Mais il est l’heure pour moi ordre de ma cardiologue 🛏️

Très bonne soirée et a demain

• Like 1

"Ukrainian Jews have been evacuating from Odesa in southern Ukraine to Romania on buses in recent hours.

Among the evacuees are a 91-year-old who lost her family in the Holocaust - and a six-year-old girl whose parents want her to be safe."

My God, this really IS 1940 again.....

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

S.G.

The point I was trying to make is that she makes more we can assume at RLC than she gets with 50% of a small phone repair business assisting Paul.

If she let Paul have the phone business 100% and didn't have to put money in it she'd keep 100% of her RLC money. Paul would have to go it alone. If he needs her help he isn't making enough to do it on his own meaning she be ahead without then 50%.

She must care a great deal about Paul. She appears to be in the business for his benefit. That's all I was trying to say. Write as fast as you want.

Sheesh! If the business burns through money, just close up!  He's been doing that for at least several years.  A good businessperson knows when to fold up shop. 

Close the business, Paul should take his skills working for someone else, and move on.  We all know what Leora's skills are.