Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Several Russian banks said on Sunday they would soon start issuing cards using the Chinese UnionPay card operator's system coupled with Russia's own Mir network, after Visa and MasterCard said they were suspending operations in Russia.

Announcements regarding the switch to UnionPay came on Sunday from Sberbank (SBER.MM), Russia's biggest lender, as well as Alfa Bank and Tinkoff.

Ukrainian men can't leave, can Russian men (Paul) leave Russia?

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

China is also very concerned about nuclear threats by Putin to the west.

I don't agree.  China is liking the drama Russia is bringing.  It deflects on their evil empire (i.e. Taiwan?).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Several Russian banks said on Sunday they would soon start issuing cards using the Chinese UnionPay card operator's system coupled with Russia's own Mir network, after Visa and MasterCard said they were suspending operations in Russia.

Announcements regarding the switch to UnionPay came on Sunday from Sberbank (SBER.MM), Russia's biggest lender, as well as Alfa Bank and Tinkoff.

This is what Russia has as a backup plan , which obviously they had as they were aware of the western world measures , however they didn’t expect at this stage snd they are heavily struggling currently .

https://statrys.com/blog/cnips-code#:~:text=CIPS is a Chinese financial,and 47 countries and regions. 

37 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You do know there is a beautiful woman attached to that ass, yes?🤣

Beautiful?  Depends on the eye of the beholder.  I think she's a natural looking gal, pretty and much sexier than what I would call a beautiful woman.

Just rephrasing from my perspective. There are not many beautiful women. Personality, poise, posture, confidence, unselfishness and non-selfcenteredness classy not trashy in attire are what makes a woman attractive to me.

She's a babe.

I would love to see what her mother looks like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Beautiful?  Depends on the eye of the beholder.  I think she's a natural looking gal, pretty and much sexier than what I would call a beautiful woman.

Just rephrasing from my perspective. There are not many beautiful women. Personality, poise, posture, confidence, unselfishness and non-selfcenteredness classy not trashy in attire are what makes a woman attractive to me.

She's a babe.

I would love to see what her mother looks like.

You are not wrong. But that opens discussion?

Haha. I like that.