B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

20 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

true, but its better than playing with their phone

No, it isn't. It creates the illusion of content, but is ultimately just as lifeless and boring as they were before.

Worse, these shows destroy reality. Kirsty and the Angels used to be one of the top apartments. So much fun, so much real life. That was the good time of RLC.

Now, in GOV, it is simply lifeless and depressing. It's garbage.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's all just a teasing show for the camera. That you think there's more to it is probably just because you want there to be more. If the two would be into each other, they would not have to behave like some silly teenagers, but would just have sex. That was already the case between Kirsty and Kamilla, who were friends at best and nothing more.

Again, I really think RLC should have some actual lesbians in the cast. But what's just silly are these prime time bullshit shows that would never happen without camera. They kill reality.

Your assessment of their relationship is myopic at best. Sometimes friends have sex and continue to be just friends.  It could be the heat of the moment or maybe they really are into each other.  Who's to say?  At one point, a few years ago, Kristy and kamila made out with each other for 10 minutes or more, tongue and all.  I enjoyed that moment just as I enjoyed the moment last night between Kristy and Alana.  Alana stimulated Kristy's clitoris with fruit in her mouth and with her fingers for a good 15 minutes or more and Kristy was clearly into it.  Even though she didn't have an orgasm, it was certainly a sexual encounter.  I believe their affection for one another is genuine, and it has and hopefully will in the future lead to more sexual encounters.  I don't believe it is fake and I'm able to derive enjoyment from it, you do and therefore can't.  I like my view better.  To each his own.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, p4design said:

Your assessment of their relationship is myopic at best. Sometimes friends have sex and continue to be just friends.  It could be the heat of the moment or maybe they really are into each other.  Who's to say?  At one point, a few years ago, Kristy and kamila made out with each other for 10 minutes or more, tongue and all.  I enjoyed that moment just as I enjoyed the moment last night between Kristy and Alana.  Alana stimulated Kristy's clitoris with fruit in her mouth and with her fingers for a good 15 minutes or more and Kristy was clearly into it.  Even though she didn't have an orgasm, it was certainly a sexual encounter.  I believe their affection for one another is genuine, and it has and hopefully will in the future lead to more sexual encounters.  I don't believe it is fake and I'm able to derive enjoyment from it, you do and therefore can't.  I like my view better.  To each his own.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Bullshit. Kristy and Kamila never had a sexual attraction to each other. This was obvious to anyone who watched this event and understands why it could not become more. They only tried to attract viewers with GOV style shows at the beginning of their apartment. The same is obviously true now for Kristy and Alana. They do not want to have a sexual relationship with each other. They just want to give this pseudo lesbian bullshit shows to make money. That is why all this is liveless and strange.