B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm still hoping for a repeat of that, maybe on the bed next time. Unfortunately, they seem to have changed tactics. Now it's only massages and bullshit almost every night, no more interesting parties with guests/guys.

That's a great thing in my opinion

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

cleo goes out 6 days/nights a week and still hasnt brought anyone home, that ship has sailed

Never say never, but as it is now, my hope is very low. I think it actually might have happened with different roommates. But Kristy made it pretty clear that she didn't like it the last time. And unfortunately, it seems like Kristy and Alana have every intention of staying as long as possible. 

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Locals is a good thing. They have a social network there.

I used to feel the same way about locals Ed, of course this was several years ago when I was a subscriber.  Now, after rethinking the whole locals thing, I can see where it would just piss me off that I'm paying too much money for a subscription and the locals spend the majority of their time off camera and probably in their real residence taking care of their place, the yard, watering the plants, making sure any pets are fed and taken care of and some might be breast feeding a child.  No sir, I think locals regardless of the "social network" they have are a very bad thing for RLC.  It's just like all this talk of another villa coming online which I think might be possible but in my opinion very stupid, the girls can leave villa #1 and walk down the street to villa #2 and hang out off camera just like some tenants used to do in villa #1 before the fitness room showed up.  I believe you are paying good money to see these tenants and I believer that 80% of the time their asses should be on camera.  I believer hidden areas should be covered by cameras or strictly off limits...if a tenant gets caught, they're gone....no if's, and's, or but's

A little secret for you Ed, with Kristy being back I went to subscribe for the first time in a long long time because I've always liked Kristy.  My transaction was stopped by my bank and therefore I was unable to subscribe.  I think that was a good sign for me and that's where I left it.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I used to feel the same way about locals Ed, of course this was several years ago when I was a subscriber.

And that is what you should try to give your opinion about more often. What you liked and how it was when you subscribed. All the rethinking, theorizing and moralizing you have done in anger and disappointment after you quit watching is pretty irrelevant to almost everything that is going on now. It just makes you sound like a grumpy old man, out of touch with the reality of the present.

For example, you worry about tenants not spending enough time on camera. That used to be a problem, maybe 3, 4 and 5 years ago. Now it is the opposite. Of course there are exceptions, as there was back then too, but in general tenants hardly ever leave the house anymore. It has become a bigger problem than tenants staying out all night.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

And that is what you should try to give your opinion about more often. What you liked and how it was when you subscribed. All the rethinking, theorizing and moralizing you have done in anger and disappointment after you quit watching is pretty irrelevant to almost everything that is going on now. It just makes you sound like a grumpy old man, out of touch with the reality of the present.

For example, you worry about tenants not spending enough time on camera. That used to be a problem, maybe 3, 4 and 5 years ago. Now it is the opposite. Of course there are exceptions, as there was back then too, but in general tenants hardly ever leave the house anymore. It has become a bigger problem than tenants staying out all night.

The only thing that has changed is all the constant visiting of different apartments which does what for RLC?  Not a damn thing!!  This is truly a downfall of RLC whether you see it as one or not.

As for the bold text, it is still a problem and don't worry, it will never get back to the same way it was in the beginning.

As for being out of touch with the reality of the present, you watch too many reality shows and certainly must read to much propaganda.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As for being out of touch with the reality of the present, you watch too many reality shows and certainly must read to much propaganda.

I don't have to read anything, because I'm actually watching it.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO that comment says it all.....you really do think this is Real Life!

And you really think the world is black and white. No nuances.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And you really think the world is black and white. No nuances.

There are no gray areas in my world.  I don't assume something that really matters is correct unless there is fact based proof.  If you think I'm bad you should see my son, he fact checks everything and it used to piss him off when I was subscribing to RLC.  He says that is for somebody that doesn't have a life to which I reminded him of me losing my companion for over 30 years, my right arm, my soul mate, the love of my life.  He replied back with...so you got my point then, time to move on.  I couldn't argue with him because it was time for me to move on and just when I was getting back in the groove my heart said not so fast Don Juan.