B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why does Cleo lie the wrong way on the bed? Her headboard is at her feet and it cuts her head off on the best camera. Of course when she finished bating she changed to the normal position. 😕

So she doesn't show her pussy when she bates.

14 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Perché Cleo giace nel modo sbagliato sul letto? La testata del letto è ai suoi piedi e con la fotocamera migliore le taglia la testa. Naturalmente, quando ha finito di battere, è passata alla posizione normale. 😕

The head towards the French door is correct. I complained to RLC because nothing could be seen when ................ and I did the same thing with Radi, he has to restore the correct use of the bed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It call good mood 😉 

and she turned the right way in the bed, so you can see her bating later on 😉 

I hope RLC got enough complaints about it and they told her that she needs to face the camera properly. 

• Upvote 2

As I sit wasting time watching the NCAA March Madness online I see that the Lovely little Alaina is laying bed and displaying the most perfect panty covered pussy. I am asking myself if she has ever experienced a man that loves to eat pussy. I am Mound Muncher and love to eat pussy until they beg me to stop. I have dreamed about Alaina and her sweet little honey pot ever since she showed up on RLC.

UMMMMMMM I can just taste that sweet nectar from  her tight little honey pot. Ah yes Kristy, you can watch so you see how it is really done right !!!

Image result for pooh bear and his honey pot

• Like 1