B2 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March / April)

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

As I sit wasting time watching the NCAA March Madness online I see that the Lovely little Alaina is laying bed and displaying the most perfect panty covered pussy. I am asking myself if she has ever experienced a man that loves to eat pussy. I am Mound Muncher and love to eat pussy until they beg me to stop. I have dreamed about Alaina and her sweet little honey pot ever since she showed up on RLC.

UMMMMMMM I can just taste that sweet nectar from  her tight little honey pot. Ah yes Kristy, you can watch so you see how it is really done right !!!

Image result for pooh bear and his honey pot

Alana

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

As I sit wasting time watching the NCAA March Madness online I see that the Lovely little Alaina is laying bed and displaying the most perfect panty covered pussy. I am asking myself if she has ever experienced a man that loves to eat pussy. I am Mound Muncher and love to eat pussy until they beg me to stop. I have dreamed about Alaina and her sweet little honey pot ever since she showed up on RLC.

UMMMMMMM I can just taste that sweet nectar from  her tight little honey pot. Ah yes Kristy, you can watch so you see how it is really done right !!!

Image result for pooh bear and his honey pot

LMAO...who is Alaina?

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh hell Harley, I am getting old man, my eyes are not the same ever since Danaya and her death bed bates,

OK ALANA......

LOL Danaya was the queen of death bed bates for sure.  As for your eyes, have you had them checked lately?  It might improve your golf game.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL Danaya was the queen of death bed bates for sure.  As for your eyes, have you had them checked lately?  It might improve your golf game.

Of course but I hate those progressive bi focal lens, sometimes I see two golf balls, and it is hard to figure which one I want to hit LMAO.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course but I hate those progressive bi focal lens, sometimes I see two golf balls, and it is hard to figure which one I want to hit LMAO.

Hm,   are you sure it's the lenses that make you look double, my friend 🤓

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

cleo must be fed up of leaving and returning numourous times a day, its easier just to stay out

SO true! Doesn't make you wonder who the hell made the decision to bring her on board? WTF were they thinking. Also, I must, at the risk of many negative comments from my fellow CC members, say that Alana is gorgeous when she fixes herself up. 

• Upvote 2