B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Karol is bating a lot lately. I don't know the ratio of bates that are a show to boost her bonus or self pleasure but, either way,  she's providing us with great content.

she is trying to make the apt watchable unlike the offcam sisters

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't forget about Marlene. ☺️

I love to watch Marlene, and there is no doubt I would love to MOUND MUNCH MARLENE all the time pinching twisting squeezing and caressing those wonderful nice natural titties. UMMM HUMMM DELICIOUS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I love to watch Marlene, and there is no doubt I would love to MOUND MUNCH MARLENE all the time pinching twisting squeezing and caressing those wonderful nice natural titties. UMMM HUMMM DELICIOUS

desperate GIF

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

desperate GIF

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

desperate GIF

The boring and insolent sisters Zabava and Esmi must have said to themselves, "We'll go into the RLC so they'll see us naked in the shower so what? But we'll have a free hotel in Barcelona for a few months," just like the twins before. When you see new tenants and they are sisters, don't expect anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joyer said:

The boring and insolent sisters Zabava and Esmi must have said to themselves, "We'll go into the RLC so they'll see us naked in the shower so what? But we'll have a free hotel in Barcelona for a few months," just like the twins before. When you see new tenants and they are sisters, don't expect anything.

For the time being and till peace is established  in their country , I think it is fair not to forget what they are going  through and in comparison to other fellow Ukrainians , they have a much better luck .. but do you think it is a normal human reaction if they were doing anything when their mind is elsewhere or you would rather see them pretending doing things which would lack true feelings and be fake ? Give them time , Zabava proved herself easily in just a 2 days time that she would do all , let’s respect their current situation or at least put ourselves in their position , watching the things from distance and living with a 24/7 uncertainty , what should it be expected from us ? 

I do really believe that after a reasonable period that this thing will have settled down , Zabava will prove a great tenant , for Esmi , there’s zero prediction and it is hard to tell . 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For the time being and till peace is established  in their country , I think it is fair not to forget what they are going  through and in comparison to other fellow Ukrainians , they have a much better luck .. but do you think it is a normal human reaction if they were doing anything when their mind is elsewhere or you would rather see them pretending doing things which would lack true feelings and be fake ? Give them time , Zabava proved herself easily in just a 2 days time that she would do all , let’s respect their current situation or at least put ourselves in their position , watching the things from distance and living with a 24/7 uncertainty , what should it be expected from us ? 

I do really believe that after a reasonable period that this thing will have settled down , Zabava will prove a great tenant , for Esmi , there’s zero prediction and it is hard to tell . 

That's bullshit. Zabava was like this before the war started. They are both do nothing girls and nothing more. You are so delusional in your delusional world. Wake the fuck up and stop dreaming. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i can see ur post when zaba hits 300 days and u saying about her 2nd day, do u remember how good mila was?

Mila was a repeater who offered perhaps a full nice month ( in total ) in her whole stay . Zabava is new , all I am saying is that the conditions aren’t the same like with any other girl and it would be wiser to understand the reasons before criticizing negative . We have seen dozens of girls with all comforts proving absolute failures , I can’t say this for Zabava . She contributed with this one moment so far the maximum she could when things were fine , let’s see as I said how she is when things get right  again and then I won’t have any problem to admit that I was wrong .. as I was with Kristy  and Alana when I said that let’s give them time and they have proved having a poor stay for my standards as a viewer . 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

That's bullshit. Zabava was like this before the war started. They are both do nothing girls and nothing more. You are so delusional in your delusional world. Wake the fuck up and stop dreaming. 

I am not sleeping and dreaming masturbations with my hand touching the dick ready to catch the moment to add it in my archives . 

I disagree completely with your post , Zabava was a smiley girl before this stupid war started , she obviously wasn’t shy to bring a guy home and have sex but your obsession for any girl that isn’t masturbating to categorize her as a do nothing girl is unique in this forum .. It is also other things in life than the girls masturbating . 

• Haha 2