B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I strongly doubt that he will be allowed to enter her room. You saw how she tied herself when he stroked her thighs when they were alone in bed earlier tonight 

I completely agree with you an that, but I think she has to be careful around him.

28 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I completely agree with you an that, but I think she has to be careful around him.

Why, she is sending all the " go away creep" signals. Sitting on the bed, spending time with him, droning on and on about some dribble. Him listening intently to every word .... babbel babbel babbel. She allowed him to caress and massage her head and shoulders. Then she unbloused so he could massage her back, backside, and legs. I mean, she protested for a good 1/2 hour while he ran his hands all over her.   You can trust Fior, he thinks of all these girls running around in their lingerie as his sisters. 😈

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The parties always seem to spill over into a 2nd day...

Gotta keep up the ruse to generate subs.  Combined with the constant positive reviews generated by a couple of usual suspects on this forum...people are being duped with every one of these parties. :dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4