B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Tata is a decent women and at times just wants to be away from Kylie and Rus, and she does not seem interested in their sex games, and I will give her credit for that. to go off topic for a moment, i just noticed Carlo's and Claire recently left the VHTV project, I have a feeling they may want to come back to Reallifecam.

I don’t think RLC rehires people that participated in VH.TV . Tata has a crush for Rus in my opinion but I think she has been played by Kylie and she can’t anymore . It’s finally the chance to get to know Tata , it has been a very poor presence so far .Marlene will be named “ Angel Marlene by me “ very social , trying to make things nice and bring already the aura , very nice .

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Tata is a decent women and at times just wants to be away from Kylie and Rus, and she does not seem interested in their sex games, and I will give her credit for that. to go off topic for a moment, i just noticed Carlo's and Claire recently left the VHTV project, I have a feeling they may want to come back to Reallifecam.

Normally this is something that probably won't be possible because RLC seems to have a non-competition policy, so if you go to VHTV, I think it's impossible to come back to RLC

Marlene is great so far , very comfortable , trying to make the guest relax and very social .The question to her guy “ what makes you happy “ with a possible answer being “ spending time with you “ could send her in heaven and compensate him later in her own unique way but he lost the first chance 😂🤣😂🤣 He will still enjoy angel Marlene 😈😈😈😈😈😋😋😋😋