B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

watched the other night and Kylie lets a girl eat her pussy while yanking a girls hand off Rus's dick god i hate bitchs  like her ,oh i got like two weeks left i will be out of here i just had to say what fat ugly jealous piece of shit Kylie is lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

watched the other night and Kylie lets a girl eat her pussy while yanking a girls hand off Rus's dick god i hate bitchs  like her ,oh i got like two weeks left i will be out of here i just had to say what fat ugly jealous piece of shit Kylie is lol

I don't like seeing Radi there, if she starts doing drugs like Sunday, I can see Rus and Kylie taking advantage of her when she is under the influence. I just hope she does not stay overnight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm glad to hear you only have 2 weeks left before you are off of RLC.  I think that is a wise decision!  As for Kylie being a jealous piece of shit, you forget that her husband is just as bad as her if not more when it comes to being a piece of shit.

So I was right about them going to B5 for another BS show.  What's it been, like 1 freaking day Kylie & Rus spent in their apartment before they bring the B4 girls there?  It's so ridiculous and pathetic to think RLC has become this lame.  Enjoy the bullshit show you all want to see and I hope and pray that one day it will blowup in RLC's faces!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't like seeing Radi there, if she starts doing drugs like Sunday, I can see Rus and Kylie taking advantage of her when she is under the influence. I just hope she does not stay overnight.

She will stay overnight and the two predators will take full advantage of anyone they can make a show with....it's pathetic and so VH like it's not even funny.

Hace 19 minutos, jetlag8 dijo:

No me gusta ver a Radi allí, si empieza a consumir drogas como Sunday, puedo ver a Rus y Kylie aprovechándose de ella cuando está bajo la influencia. Solo espero que no se quede a pasar la noche.

Radi is a regular drug user and maybe she is the one who takes advantage of others...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She will stay overnight and the two predators will take full advantage of anyone they can make a show with....it's pathetic and so VH like it's not even funny.

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Radi is a regular drug user and maybe she is the one who takes advantage of others...

As far as I know she only does drugs at parties and when visiting other apartments, and that's the worst thing she could do. I don't think she does drugs when she is at home and there is nothing special going on. 

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Que yo sepa, solo consume drogas en fiestas y cuando visita otros apartamentos, y eso es lo peor que podría hacer. No creo que consuma drogas cuando está en casa y no pasa nada especial. 

It consumes them and in front of the camera...

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

As far as I know she only does drugs at parties and when visiting other apartments, and that's the worst thing she could do. I don't think she does drugs when she is at home and there is nothing special going on. 

From what I've been told, you are way wrong.

• Like 1