B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

27 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Well I think we were all hoping she'd do something with the house to herself.

Mysterious Tata continues being one of the women that there are expectations but not being shown 🤨

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2022 at 9:02 PM, moos54 said:

being three in a room does not necessarily make threesomes 😁
Rus and Viola never had any interaction and the two girls together it was more to put on a show than to have a real lesbian relationship :angel:

Now lets see, if a 3some is MFM & the 2 blokes are spit roasting the girl but not interacting with each other is not actually a 3some???? 
Or if its a FMF & the bloke is plowing 1 girl doggy why that girl eats the other girl, is that not actually a 3some either????

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

On 3/14/2022 at 7:56 PM, wooders78 said:

i dont remember viola doing anymore with rus than holding his dick, correct me if im wrong

Oh you must lead a sad sheltered life

Quote: In human sexuality, a threesome is sexual activity that involves three people at the same time. When sexual activity is centered on one of the threesome,  then the activity may be described as a gang bang of the person. Threesome can also refer to a love triangle, a three-way romantic relationship. Though threesome is most commonly applied to a casual sexual activity involving sexual activity among three participants, a threesome may also be found in a long-term domestic relationship, such as polyamory or a ménage à trois. A threesome is a form of group sex, but involving only three people. It may occur more frequently in private situations, such as spontaneous sexual activity among three friends, or arranged in a community of like-minded swingers or planned as a once-only experience; and rarely in anonymous settings, such as at orgies or other sex parties. Among swinging couples, one of the two partners is often the driving force and the other is more passive-supportive of the addition of additional sex parties. Some couples use a threesome as a way to develop a love triangle. A threesome is a common element of sexual fantasy.

26 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Now lets see, if a 3some is MFM & the 2 blokes are spit roasting the girl but not interacting with each other is not actually a 3some???? 
Or if its a FMF & the bloke is plowing 1 girl doggy why that girl eats the other girl, is that not actually a 3some either????

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Trust what you want but it never was threesome between them and Viola 😁

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You are wrong

Collins Dictionary: A threesome is a group of three people

I think you have to sometimes know the difference between what you can see on RLC and reality, some things are really done for a specific purpose
In our case, the participants very quickly understood what their interest was in doing what they did (often this is the case within the GOV and COV apartments), there was never any sexual attraction between these three people
What you call threesome, I call that show
I think we quickly understood that Viola had limits not to be exceeded within the apartment in view of her very many phone calls and above all they needed to take products to do what they did

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Creo que a veces tienes que saber la diferencia entre lo que puedes ver en RLC y la realidad, algunas cosas realmente se hacen para un propósito específico.
En nuestro caso, los participantes entendieron muy rápidamente cuál era su interés en hacer lo que hicieron (a menudo esto es el caso dentro de los apartamentos GOV y COV), nunca hubo ninguna atracción sexual entre estas tres personas
. Lo que tú llamas trío, yo llamo a eso espectáculo
. muchas llamadas telefónicas y sobre todo necesitaban llevar productos para hacer lo que hacían

It's the same thing that happened last night between Tweety and Radi, many will call it "love" I call it showgirls, they monitor RLC through their mobile phones and get in contact with each other to make a show....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3