B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Really sad that Tata is not following K&R to other places she's again home alone. If someone have a answer to that please PM.

I have an answer that doesn't require a PM.....Kylie & Rus are pieces of shit!!  I don't blame her for not wanting to tag along with those two losers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Really sad that Tata is not following K&R to other places she's again home alone. If someone have a answer to that please PM.

Maybe she has realised K and R especially R who thinks he is a Hugh Heffner wannabe , are not nice people and has no interest in being their sex toy. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Maybe she has realised K and R especially R who thinks he is a Hugh Heffner wannabe , are not nice people and has no interest in being their sex toy. 

I learned that they know each other before RLC so I don't thin this is the case.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Must she necessarily follow the others in everything they do or does she also have the right not to want to do like the others?

Personally, I find it more difficult to understand the logic of forum members than to understand what I am looking at on my computer screen with RLC participants 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Must she necessarily follow the others in everything they do or does she also have the right not to want to do like the others?

Personally, I find it more difficult to understand the logic of forum members than to understand what I am looking at on my computer screen with RLC participants 🤣

Not just that. She looks sad all the time. Yes, she doesn't need to follow every time but this is the second time time that she stay back and yesterday she was in her room all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

The dynamics have changed in the apt Moos, for whatever reason. Surely even you can see that Moos...😕