B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

Ich erinnere mich nicht, dass Viola mehr mit Rus gemacht hat, als seinen Schwanz zu halten, korrigiere mich, wenn ich falsch liege

stimmt, sie waren oft zusammen im Bett, u. haben geile Spielchen getrieben. Kann mich aber nicht erinnern das Rus Viola ficken durfte. 

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The following images are not for everyone, murderous attack by a gang in a cap against nice innocent balloons 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

RIP

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The following images are not for everyone, murderous attack by a gang in a cap against nice innocent balloons 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wow!! I'm surprised RLC didn't delete it from replay...😏

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

dhm, do me and the whole world a favor, invite Radislava to your house, maybe we can get rid of it for a while and you can relax a bit.

I think it is better that she stays where she is  than taking the chance to have her here and deprive the opportunity of thousand others who enjoy watching her .

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think it is better that she stays where she is  than taking the chance to have her here and deprive the opportunity of thousand others who enjoy watching her .

Sorry, I have to disagree with you.  She has been on RLC way to long and there might be a handful of you that still enjoy watching her, the other thousands and thousands of people are chomping at the bit for her to leave.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

being three in a room does not necessarily make threesomes 😁
Rus and Viola never had any interaction and the two girls together it was more to put on a show than to have a real lesbian relationship :angel:

But 3 in a bed interacting does