B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

On 3/18/2022 at 11:37 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I have an answer that doesn't require a PM.....Kylie & Rus are pieces of shit!!  I don't blame her for not wanting to tag along with those two losers.

Ignore Fat Boy's responses, his crystal ball no longer exists

22 hours ago, persie.van said:
How can I find leia videos?

Become a 'Premium' member

• Haha 1

Nice to see Mr n Mrs Shitenko finding time to visit thier own apartment , probably to plan thier move on the girls . Lovely couple.  Sooner they fuck these two cunts off to VHTV the better. And why the fuck didnt they call him Jason?. That would have been priceless.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Nice to see Mr n Mrs Shitenko finding time to visit thier own apartment , probably to plan thier move on the girls . Lovely couple.  Sooner they fuck these two cunts off to VHTV the better. And why the fuck didnt they call him Jason?. That would have been priceless.

I don't like Kylie and Rus either. First they go have sex on Radi's bed without asking her then then they sleep in  her bed without any consideration where she will sleep and the both go walking into bedrooms without knocking and waiting to be invited in, they are very disrespectful people. I don't think Rus is to bright and Kylie has little self confidence and near zero self respect.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't like Kylie and Rus either. First they go have sex on Radi's bed without asking her then then they sleep in  her bed without any consideration where she will sleep and the both go walking into bedrooms without knocking and waiting to be invited in, they are very disrespectful people. I don't think Rus is to bright and Kylie has little self confidence and near zero self respect.

Like I've said and I don't mind repeating...they are pieces of sh!t

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, swordfish said:

È bello vedere il signor e la signora Shitenko trovare il tempo per visitare il loro appartamento, probabilmente per pianificare il loro trasloco sulle ragazze. Bella coppia. Prima si scopano queste due fiche su VHTV, meglio è. E perché cazzo non lo chiamavano Jason?. Sarebbe stato impagabile.

Sorry, did I miss something? who are Mr. and Mrs. Shitenko?